Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what snacks can my grandpa eat? hes diabetic and had a heart attack

diedeadEnough

my grandpa just got out of the hospital and he is changing his whole diet. hes a diabetic and just had a heart attack. ive been giving him advice on food and everything but he asked me what kind of snacks he can have. and i really dont know anything about snacks lol. he really likes fruits. i told him all the fruits are fine to eat and so did his dr. and i told him low sodium wheat thins and wheaties and cherios.

he likes junk food and snacks. does anyone know healthy snacks for him?

he likes junk food and snacks.

of course he does, it likely contributed greatly to his diabetis and heard attack.

If he really wants to get on track do a google search on "paleo", thats a little hardcore for many though.

In short ditch anything thats processed, especially anything with high fructose corn syrup. The stupid FDA changes everyone over to a high carb/low fat diet 30 years ago and the rate of type II diabetis/obesity skyrocketed. They didnt pay attention to the denuvo conversion of fructose directly to fat in the liver.

Top Bottom