Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What single most AAS can you not live without?

Test-E. It's cheap, painless to inject, and if I run a cycle without test my dick won't get hard.
 
krishna said:

I must be the one in a million that doesn't really notice anything from proviron. I have taken it at 100mg ed at some points while on cycle and still didn't notice any change in my sex drive????

Back on the topic..... I'll join the bandwagon and say test as well. It is definetly not my favorite compound BUT I would not run a cycle without it unless I wasn't trying gain any new muscle (just cutting), or if I didn't care about getting laid.
 
krishna said:
Keeps me hard, keeps my mood up, keeps my libido strong, doesn't suppress me or shut me down.



so do you ever run just proviron just to do those things, run it alone is what im asking?
 
Yep, test is the best answer for this poll.

Actually, it should have stated "Besides Test, which AAS can you not live without?"

BMJ
 
I hate test. I thought I was gonna cut on 100mg prop ed, but I'm reminded of the sides like swollen prostate, shedding hair, itchy scalp, and acne. I'm switching back to a dbol and proviron cutter.
 
Provrion


Cut and paste from bodybuilding.com

Proviron is also commonly prescribed by doctors to people with low levels of testosterone, or patients with chronic impotence. Its not perceived as a powerful anabolic, but it gets the job done equally well if not better than other anabolic steroids making it a favorite in medical practices due to its lower chance of abuse.
 
krishna said:


Krish.........you love proviron that much??? I'm going to run it with EQ/Var/HGH.......you and Brucee have always suggested running proviron with all cycles. Would you run 25 or 50mg/day? Also, ever used Pablo's proviron?

Didn't mean to hijack............i used test back in the day, but really like EQ these days.
 
krishna said:
I'm not using that crap, it kills my libido.


well then lower the dose, there is a happy medium you know. Im on 700mg prop wk right now and i take 2.5mgs of finasteride ed right now. My prostate isnt sore or swollen, if i miss a dose i can feel it right away. And if i take 5mg ed my girlfriend starts wondering if there is something wrong with her lol. No acne, no hair loss either.
 
jronimoe15 said:
Krish.........you love proviron that much??? I'm going to run it with EQ/Var/HGH.......you and Brucee have always suggested running proviron with all cycles. Would you run 25 or 50mg/day? Also, ever used Pablo's proviron?

Didn't mean to hijack............i used test back in the day, but really like EQ these days.

Ya proviron is god. I'd run 50mg a day.
 
Top Bottom