krishna said:proviron
krishna said:proviron
ItalianMuscle27 said:Interesting choice! May I ask why? Just curious..
krishna said:Keeps me hard, keeps my mood up, keeps my libido strong, doesn't suppress me or shut me down.
jagerbombme said:so do you ever run just proviron just to do those things, run it alone is what im asking?
|3ossman said:finasteride or dutasteride fixes all the sides you just mentioned bro
krishna said:proviron
krishna said:I'm not using that crap, it kills my libido.
jronimoe15 said:Krish.........you love proviron that much??? I'm going to run it with EQ/Var/HGH.......you and Brucee have always suggested running proviron with all cycles. Would you run 25 or 50mg/day? Also, ever used Pablo's proviron?
Didn't mean to hijack............i used test back in the day, but really like EQ these days.
krishna said:Ya proviron is god. I'd run 50mg a day.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














