Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What should I start with?

jwadd2005

New member
Hey guys I am about to start my very first cycle and wondered if I should stack Deca with T-bol. I kinda of thought about taking T-bol alone, but am not sure what to expect. Anyone have any input?
 
Mon cheri, how old you? height? weight? training schedule? diet? what do you want to do? bulk? cut? so many choices but one must know what yours are in order to give you assistance
 
Selene said:
Mon cheri, how old you? height? weight? training schedule? diet? what do you want to do? bulk? cut? so many choices but one must know what yours are in order to give you assistance
Exactly, also deca/tbol def wouldnt be a recommended first cycle.
 
jwadd2005 said:
Hey guys I am about to start my very first cycle and wondered if I should stack Deca with T-bol. I kinda of thought about taking T-bol alone, but am not sure what to expect. Anyone have any input?

the standard answer will be...
stats
age
weight
years training
or you will just get flamed. but, if you dont most people will recomend
500 mg test per week for 10 - 12 wks with proper ai's and pct (standard reply). i would suggest a much lower dosage( say 250-350 mg per week )
 
juicedmick said:
Exactly, also deca/tbol def wouldnt be a recommended first cycle.
If not, why? I thought maybe the oral tbol could be used by itself? If I start to stack what would you recommend.
 
solidspine said:
Start with your age, or what grade your in?
I am 28 and weigh 155 5'6". Been working hard for about a year and a half. Really hard the last few months and have seen a lot of change( about 10 pounds worth). I want to bulk up about 10-15 POunds more and stay cut. So what now?
 
eastcoastplayer said:
the standard answer will be...
stats
age
weight
years training
or you will just get flamed. but, if you dont most people will recomend
500 mg test per week for 10 - 12 wks with proper ai's and pct (standard reply). i would suggest a much lower dosage( say 250-350 mg per week )


Brilliant answer!!

BACKGROUND INFO IS ALWAYS NEEDED
 
jwadd2005 said:
I am 28 and weigh 155 5'6". Been working hard for about a year and a half. Really hard the last few months and have seen a lot of change( about 10 pounds worth). I want to bulk up about 10-15 POunds more and stay cut. So what now?
It sounds as though you are currently growing nicely.

My best recommendation is to keep doing what is working for you and, meanwhile, spend some time doing your research. In a few months, there's really no hurry, you'll be able to come back to this thread and know why your cycle here doesn't cut it.
 
I rushed into my first cycle and regretted it, have spent more time focusing on workout than anything else lately. If you do make sure you research proper PostCycleTherapy( theres a pretty good sticky on it ) and look into aifm or aromasin to run along side a simple test base(test E or sustanon) with winny oral for 8 weeks. The more you read past posts from newbies( prob see a bunch from me) the quicker you will learn.
 
classy65gmc said:
I rushed into my first cycle and regretted it, have spent more time focusing on workout than anything else lately. If you do make sure you research proper PostCycleTherapy( theres a pretty good sticky on it ) and look into aifm or aromasin to run along side a simple test base(test E or sustanon) with winny oral for 8 weeks. The more you read past posts from newbies( prob see a bunch from me) the quicker you will learn.
I have been doing my research and really wanted to do an var only cycle because it's working nicely for a couple of friends. But that was just too expensive. OT seems to work like a mix between dbol and var so I was thinking about only using OT. Then upon more research I learned that just oral probably wasn't what I was looking for. The thing is upon the side effects of both Deca and OT they were both mild and seemed to look as though they would work well anabolically and less androgenically.?
 
I would not run deca alone. Some people do, but it isn't for me. I would rather run test e or cyp. 10 weeks of test, 400mg-500mg per week with tbol 40mg ed for the first 6 weeks rocks. But seriously, you got a lot of room to grow before you consider roids. And please figure out what PCT is so that you do not waste your money by losing everything you gained.
 
jwadd2005 said:
I am 28 and weigh 155 5'6". Been working hard for about a year and a half. Really hard the last few months and have seen a lot of change( about 10 pounds worth). I want to bulk up about 10-15 POunds more and stay cut. So what now?

you can stay cut while using any drug with the proper diet and cardio. . .like someone said before. . .i'd stick w/test for the first time out. . .however, i've used dbol by itself a few times. . .with proper pct, i was happy with the results :whatever:
 
digimon7068 said:
you can stay cut while using any drug with the proper diet and cardio. . .like someone said before. . .i'd stick w/test for the first time out. . .however, i've used dbol by itself a few times. . .with proper pct, i was happy with the results :whatever:
Thanks. I do have a plan to use clom and nolv for pct about 4 weeks post cycle. Any thoughts. And I also don't understand why deca and OT might not be good together because my extensive research for at least a month has shown it to be a good combo and not too strong for a beginner?
 
jwadd2005 said:
Thanks. I do have a plan to use clom and nolv for pct about 4 weeks post cycle. Any thoughts. And I also don't understand why deca and OT might not be good together because my extensive research for at least a month has shown it to be a good combo and not too strong for a beginner?

honestly. . .i don't do anything anymore without test. . .less sides. . .some stuff, particularly deca and tren can have a significant negative effect on your libido if you don't use some test with them. . .any aas, no matter how "mild" it is will shut down your natural test production and if you don't have some exogenous test in your cycle, you're asking for trouble imho. . .
 
Top Bottom