Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Should I Add (My First Post)

oo7ml

Hi,

Apologies if i am posting in the wrong section, however this is my very first post, so hello to all from Ireland.

Below is my typical daily diet:

MEAL 01 - 07:30 - shake: protein powder and water
MEAL 02 - 10:00 - cereal bowl: mixed nuts, raw porridge, bran and milk
MEAL 03 - 13:00 - 2 chicken breasts, tomatoes, onions, rocket leaves, and a slice of brown bread
MEAL 04 - 16:00 - small tin of tuna
MEAL 05 - 18:15 - shake: protein powder, ice, spinach, peanut butter, mixed nuts, natural yogurt, water and a banana
GYM - 18:45
MEAL 06 - 20:15 - beef stake, fish or chicken and some salad

Usually i swap meal 05 and 06 around so sometimes i have my shake after the gym.

Ok, my main concern is MEAL 03 as i think i should be taking more carbs on board with this meal, so i was thinking of replacing the brown bread with brown rice and then adding more vegetables to the meal instead of a salad.

I am 6ft tall and 13 stone, so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

I thought so too... but not sure with over 80+ views and not one comment back in relation to my question :( i'l be patient :)

Hi

we have maintain our body that you have need to fitness your body. off course in this site is too good for fitness level.

Has anyone got any input into this... amazed that such a busy forum is slow to respond... thought we were all on here to offer advice... :(

Hi,

Apologies if i am posting in the wrong section, however this is my very first post, so hello to all from Ireland.

Below is my typical daily diet:

MEAL 01 - 07:30 - shake: protein powder and water
MEAL 02 - 10:00 - cereal bowl: mixed nuts, raw porridge, bran and milk
MEAL 03 - 13:00 - 2 chicken breasts, tomatoes, onions, rocket leaves, and a slice of brown bread
MEAL 04 - 16:00 - small tin of tuna
MEAL 05 - 18:15 - shake: protein powder, ice, spinach, peanut butter, mixed nuts, natural yogurt, water and a banana
GYM - 18:45
MEAL 06 - 20:15 - beef stake, fish or chicken and some salad

Usually i swap meal 05 and 06 around so sometimes i have my shake after the gym.

Ok, my main concern is MEAL 03 as i think i should be taking more carbs on board with this meal, so i was thinking of replacing the brown bread with brown rice and then adding more vegetables to the meal instead of a salad.

I am 6ft tall and 13 stone, so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

What are your goals.. gain weight, lose weight? You only have 3meals because shakes aren't meals and a small tin of tuna isn't a meal either..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Top Bottom