Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What pct is best for a test e and boldenone cycle

My first time using gear..Been researching for a couple months but just wondering what's the best pct to run with a test e and boldenone cycle and is this a decent bulking cycle or should I maybe run dbol as well??and is an anti-estrogen necessary??any tips or comment are appreciated thanks..

My first time using gear..Been researching for a couple months but just wondering what's the best pct to run with a test e and boldenone cycle and is this a decent bulking cycle or should I maybe run dbol as well??and is an anti-estrogen necessary??any tips or comment are appreciated thanks..

You haven't done that much research if your asking these questions

Thanks dick! I'm sick of u guys on here that just wanna bash people...I mean what the hell I'm a new member that joined to find out more info.. I don't understand why all u toolbags gotta be pricks too! Anyways I'm leaning toward clomid for pct.... Any tips

Last edited:
I didn't say anything negative or bash you, simply stating its best to do more research first , don't YOU want to know and understand what your putting into your body and why, from a scientific point of view, not just some random guy telling you to take x y z because he said so?

I would leave out the dbol since its your first cycle the other 2 should do the trick for your first time. Also do more research so you what to look for when buying cause there is a lot of crap out there. On that cycle I would run Clomid for 4 weeks and Exemestane during and after for 4 weeks...

Ok bro but there's a lot of bull shit out there about gear so I just wanna make sure to get a lot of people's perspective..would appreciated at least one of my questions answered...thanks

Thanks bro was just throwing the dbol out there but definitely I wasn't feeling it first cycle..don't want to make my gains toooooo obvious..much appreciated.. Gonna do little more research...clomid definately

Ok bro but there's a lot of bull shit out there about gear so I just wanna make sure to get a lot of people's perspective..would appreciated at least one of my questions answered...thanks

Fair enough. First cycle just run test bro. Test is the main male hormone . See how you react to it first. Eq takes a while to get into fill swing becuse of the long ester , save it for next cycle. If you want a smart easy beginner cycle run test solo for 10 weeks. Yes grab an AI. Arimidex or aromasin are my go tos, usually Adex as its easy for me to obtain. Pct wait 2 weeks after last inject,
Run clomid 25/25/25/25 ( 25 Mgs a day for 4 weeks and grab a natural Test booster / cortisol blocker with it. I usually taper off Adex throughout pct. but you might not even need to use it. Just keep it handy incase you notice
Too much bloat or sensitive nipples.
Research more on clomid test only and natural boosters to get a better idea of how they work in the body ,
And why they are used

Thanks dick! I'm sick of u guys on here that just wanna bash people...I mean what the hell I'm a new member that joined to find out more info.. I don't understand why all u toolbags gotta be pricks too! Anyways I'm leaning toward clomid for pct.... Any tips

This is your first and ONLY warning... You are not going to talk like that on this board period... You didn't get the answer you wanted, too bad! He didn't say one thing that was out of line and he is a respected member on this board... You could have approached and handled it a lot better... What he said had merit and was true... The questions would have eventually been answered but if name calling and acting like a child is not going to go on here... Its great to ask questions and learn and that's what this is all about but that kind of action will not be taken lightly...

as far as your questions goes... I would leave the dbol out... you can bulk on eq or cut with it... its very versatile... understand that it needs to be run longer than most aas so that's something you need to understand before starting... you should always have an ai on hand... i never run a cycle without one because being preventative is very important and as long as your are running the proper dose and not abusing it, then it will provide all the benefits with none of the negative... when you get out of line with the dosage, that's when you will see problems... aromasin at 12.5 mg eod will be great... for your pct, here is a strong pct...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom