Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

what labs are making anavar 20mg caps now?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
two I know are switching to tabs... but who is making 20mg anavar caps?
 
Most of em are these days. Infact I can only think of maybe one lab that still only makes the 10mg ones...or other do the whole "liquid oral" thing.
 
I know of one that makes 25mg caps
 
njmuscleguy said:
I know of one that makes 25mg caps


what is the name of it? because I see lists but everyone is going the route of tabs.
 
Shit Bro .... 3/4 of the guys are selling caps instead of tabs nowadays , easy to buy powder and a cap m quick then making tabs or finding pre made tabs at outragous prices .

It's been a long time since i've bought pre-made var tabs ... buy yourself 10 grams or 50 grams of powder and cap them yourself , it's way cheaper
 
AAP said:
what is the name of it? because I see lists but everyone is going the route of tabs.

Orbit Labs I believe
 
Top Bottom