Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of milk do you drink while cutting?

What kind of milk do you drink while cutting?

• Skim

Votes: 181 64.6%
  • 1%

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • 2%

Votes: 42 15.0%
  • Whole

Votes: 17 6.1%

• Total voters
After reading this thread, everything clicked. Certain times I look completely shredded and defined. Other times, after "certain meals" I'll look bloated and soft. I just realized it was from the milk in my PWO shake and the occassional shredded wheat. Milk definitely bloats you and gives you a pudgy milk. Drop the milk! Use water!

Drinking milk is just silly. Its lactate from another species. If anything we should drink HUMANS milk...but we dont. We understand that its for a certain time and we move the baby to solid foods etc...and yet we have this ingrained concept that we THEN give them COW LACTATE for the rest of their life. WEIRD...and gross.

Almond and rice milk IF you must.

After reading this thread, everything clicked. Certain times I look completely shredded and defined. Other times, after "certain meals" I'll look bloated and soft. I just realized it was from the milk in my PWO shake and the occassional shredded wheat. Milk definitely bloats you and gives you a pudgy milk. Drop the milk! Use water!

this seams to be the case for a lot of people, but not all. i can guzzle milk all day and not bloat. i still wouldnt drink milk while cutting but the rest of the time the protein quality and convenience it to hard to ignore, its great.

Top Bottom