Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your "Type"...

Yasmina said:
Wow you are very tall.
You would be going for a tall model then. There are so many tall women out there who cannot find tall men like yourself.

I like being tall, my older sis it 5-11. I dont care too much about height or if she's the best looking girl or even if she's not exactly where she wants to be physically. I dont know, that was my bag when I was younger but I want to get on well with someone first and foremost and Ive spent too many years looking for the tall model that can really get my unique personality, takes a unique person themselves to get it. And I dont think a model could be anything more that a "pet" for awhile, and thats not what Im looking for.
How tall are you my dear??

BrothaBill said:
I like being tall, my older sis it 5-11. I dont care too much about height or if she's the best looking girl or even if she's not exactly where she wants to be physically. I dont know, that was my bag when I was younger but I want to get on well with someone first and foremost and Ive spent too many years looking for the tall model that can really get my unique personality, takes a unique person themselves to get it. And I dont think a model could be anything more that a "pet" for awhile, and thats not what Im looking for.
How tall are you my dear??

I bet you you were good a ball games in school. Your sister could have been a model! Is she goodlooking?

I also VERY VERY tall....5'5'' leaning more on 5'6'' ...yeah I think 5'6'':eek:

The Shadow said:
Feisty green eyed raven headed PITA

Dude... raven HAIRED?

I would be scared shitless by a woman with head shaped like this:

raven.jpg

;) :lmao:

ChefWide said:
Dude... raven HAIRED?

I would be scared shitless by a woman with head shaped like this:

raven.jpg

;) :lmao:

all that trust I put in you Chef with my pics :(

maybe I will get some karma from the boys for showing off my sexy lips and chest

Yasmina said:
all that trust I put in you Chef with my pics :(

maybe I will get some karma from the boys for showing off my sexy lips and chest

My dear, i DO know... when you walk in a room, all the heads turn...

I know mine would...

:chomp:

On the taller side ...short darker hair with a tint of gray...green/dark eyes.....nice muscular build ......prefer 40's.....sexually mature and knows how to please ...

Yasmina said:
I bet you you were good a ball games in school. Your sister could have been a model! Is she goodlooking?

I also VERY VERY tall....5'5'' leaning more on 5'6'' ...yeah I think 5'6'':eek:

Me likey sports. Yeah, I spose alot of people thought she was goodlooking, I still can only see her as a pita though.

5-5, you'd melt into my big hugs hehe, Thats tall enough, my cutoff is 5'4, my ex was 5-7" like I said its more about the personality. As you get a lil bit older the physical traits pale in comparison to the person they really are. Afterall, were all going to age and lose our youthfulness.

My last three beaus were 6'2, 6'3 and 6'4. Went out with a one x and dude the was 6'2, another that was 6'5 last week.

My ex was only 5'9. I was happy with that because I am just above 5 foot. But he was always intimidated by taller men.

The taller the man is, the more appealing I find him to be.

It isn't necessary, but it is nice. As long as he is taller than me, I am good to go.

I just like to feel small and weak next to a man. I have to spend so much of my time being strong and have to care for so many others. When I am with a man I like to feel "taken care of". Doesn't mean that I NEED him to do a thing for me, but it is nice to know that he wants to.

As for age. Yes there is a certain glow that comes only from youth. But it is quickly fleeting and certainly pales by true beauty which can only come from life experience and the passage of time.

A beautiful young person is a gift of nature.. mature beauty is the gift of a life well lived.

Top Bottom