Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your "Type"...

EnderJE said:
lol...me? I'm out of your league. :)

Actually, I was thinking that if you wait about 15 - 20 years then I know someone who'd be perfect for you who is ALSO half asian and half white.

I'd say that you could meet him now, but he spends too much time planning on how to crap on QT. :worried:

Its a phase.

haha well what is really being positive isn't it... What does "crap on QT" mean... Or do I not want to know?

how about honesty<<<<good luck<<<, fun to b around,share some mutual interrests,ie travel,motorcycle riding,woorking out , and just chillin,One person that can be my lover, my buddy ,my princess,and we can be eachothers love toy.I dont need a girl to cook or clean or make money 4 me I'm self sufficient damm i even like ironing ...........Bottom line is no honesty no future................any ladies match up to my criteria..

I adore brunettes!
She's gotta have hair that's anywhere from just a bit above the shoulder-length to long...
height: 5'5" - 5'9" (not tall myself)...
good size chest (from a B to a D)...
gotta have an ass and some hips...

do I need to go on, lol?
;)

courtneybcca said:
haha well what is really being positive isn't it... What does "crap on QT" mean... Or do I not want to know?
His kids craps on him and now he trying to get him to crap on me luck the kid is scared of me ;)

Top Bottom