Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your favourite breed of dog?

When I was a kid I had a dog. Her name was Easter. Yes, I was very young when I named her. She was a mix of golden retriever and collie. She ran away and months later we found her riding on a fire truck...the station a few blocks away took her in. I still miss her even after 20 yrs. :(

My friend has a great dane and he's a sweetheart. I prefer big dogs. I like to watch him drink water from the kitchen faucet and suck on limes. I wouldn't want to have to clean up after him though.

Dogue de Bordeaux. My boy Leif is 1/2 Dogue de Bordeaux, and 1/2 Olde English Bulldogge. He can be seen in my avatar at 6 months old.......chewing on my hand.

In order of what I would get:

Labradors
Golden Retrievers
Newfoundlands
Basset Hounds
Berneise Mountain Dogs
Weimeriners

Chocolate Lab or any other Lab.

As for small lap dogs, nothing beats a Chihuahua...
Especially the fat tough ones..
KOKO%20surf.jpg

Re: Re: boxers

gymrat said:

any tips on controlling your boxer? MY pup is a hand full at times lol.

my mom raised the dogs. what she had to do was get shock collars. she didn't want to, but that was the only way they would listen. if they didn't something bad or started to leave our yard, they'd get a light shock, and it worked really well. Now, my 2 dogs are both 3 years old, and i don't use the shock collars anymore. They're a little mischevious at times, but overall they're good dogs. I just can't leave any food on the counter, or it will be gone real fast

Top Bottom