Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is Ultra Gain?

Sharr

Taking GH, not interested in getting bigger. Friend recommended Ultra Gain. What is it? Can women use it without ending up looking like a guy?:confused:

Ultragain is a type of equipoise, which is similar to deca. I think it's made in australia(not sure though). Women can take really low doses of eq without to many sides. I would say a good starting point would be 50mg, and slowly work your way up to 100mg. You should see good muscle hardness and vascularity, and some size gains, but at 100mg not too much.

Ultragan is a great product, I have used it with awsome results. I am not to sure about the dose for women so I can't really recommend anything. If you post this at the womens board you may get some better info. Good Luck!

M18

Ultragan, is the name. The dosage should be around 50 to 100 mg a week for a woman. I would stay the lower would be safer as far for the sides. It is good stuff, really hardens you up.

Good luck, but be careful, roids are mostly for men due to the design of the drug close to that of testosterone.

Thanks.

Thanks for all the info. Any recommendations for men using ultragan( Thanks for the correction, I hate sounding like a tourist)? My husband is 185 lbs.

For your husband, I'd recommend 300mg-400mg of Eq/wk (I'd see if you can find the Ttokkyo Eq - 100mg/ml) and stack it with 50mg of Winny/ed.

Top Bottom