Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the sexiest accent in English?

I dated this kid from South Africa in college. His accent made me swoon. It was impossible to stay mad at him. Omg.

I also dated this kid once who was born in NYC but had lived down here most of his life. So it wasn't a hardcore NYC accent, just like certain words. I loved that, but I don't know if I like that from everybody or if I liked it from him bc he was gorgeous. Lol

I'm with you on this - I once knew a gorgeous guy from South Africa - blonde, and well... I think he had an accent ;)

I wanna go somewhere that I have the accent. There's are tonnes of Aussies and euros where I live and they say canadian is alright. France French is sexy too.. Glad no one said Newfie

just because you watched steel magnolias doesn't mean you know how people talk in the south. no one I know talks like that

Riiiight

Cause I'm the type of bitch that would watch a chick flick like that.

I've met a few guys from Georgia and Louisiana and they all talked that way.

Riiiight

Cause I'm the type of bitch that would watch a chick flick like that.

I've met a few guys from Georgia and Louisiana and they all talked that way.

That is an awesome movie

I have friends exactly like that, and that is exactly what I would be doing and thinking if my daughter died. Laugh and cry in under two minutes.

My accent is sexy so I am told

Top Bottom