Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What is the most effective fat burner?

Most effective fat burner?

  • Eca Stack

    Votes: 29 18.1%
  • Clenbuterol

    Votes: 50 31.3%
  • T-rex

    Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Redline

    Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Yohimburn

    Votes: 3 1.9%
  • T3

    Votes: 36 22.5%
  • Trimspa baby

    Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other(do tell)

    Votes: 26 16.3%

  • Total voters
    160

pdaddy

New member
I'm just curious as to the general concensus. So what do you think? Even tell of your bad experiences w/ any of these. Cheers!

Sorry, posted twice somehow
 
Last edited:
I'd say DNP as people lose like 13 pounds in about a week.

Using only the choices on your list I'd say clenubterol. T3 burns everything so it isn't as "effective" IMO.
 
Some would say DNP but i have lost just as much using clen stacked with trex,levorex and yes. In my opinion it's a much better and safer option.
 
if I was to choose the MOST effective: DNP (but also the most dangerous)

but 2nd choice is T3+clen combo, then all the OTC stuff is good too like Trex etc...
 
moderate intensity cardio.
 
pdaddy said:
I'm just curious as to the general concensus. So what do you think? Even tell of your bad experiences w/ any of these. Cheers!

Sorry, posted twice somehow
hi
terry here from ireland, could you help me out, i am now 115 kilos 18.8 stone, i am 27yr old and 6.2 tall

i want to get down to a round 103 kilos /16.5 kilos
can you tell me the best course to go on, i have been on hgh for the last 4 weeks 5 ius per day 2.5 morning then 2.5 in the evening, jinitropin hgh. with no gear. but can take gear if u think it will help.

i have around 100 capsules of DMP, what is the best way to take this ? what can you eat with this?
how many a day? an for how long?
is it better to de carb

hopefully you can help regards irish lad
 
I haven't tried T3 or some of the others, but I am currently using clen and I would think it would be hard to beat. I have never lost bf so quickly or easily. I have tried pretty much every otc fat burner, but after using clen I've relized how much money I have wasted on the otc's.
 
danaf1 said:
I haven't tried T3 or some of the others, but I am currently using clen and I would think it would be hard to beat. I have never lost bf so quickly or easily. I have tried pretty much every otc fat burner, but after using clen I've relized how much money I have wasted on the otc's.

How much of it are you running?
 
pdaddy said:
How much of it are you running?

I am using AG-Guys liqui-clen and had worked my way up to one dropper full per day. After I found out that I am deploying next week I stopped using it and am saving the rest until I get back.
 
i just used clen (ag-guys) for the first time. never used t3..some info on t3, what and where...ag, or where..
the clen did ok, but then again, i was very conservative with my doses..did 12 days with a progressive dosage..stopped at 100mcg's. i wanted to be careful my first time out..i tend to have sides with CNS supps..
 
You mean a "diet fat ass burning drug".

No such thing exists. If you can invent one, and someone can sit there on a sofa and lose weight -- you can probably make billions.

All that exists is stuff that can increase the benefits of cardio and weight training. Therefore the root of fat burning is still the same as it has been for thousands of years: diet and gym.

w/o diet and gym -- no drugs can do squat. Unless you want hardcore shit like DNP and effectively throw your body into total madness while you're at it (sweat like hell, eat nothing, get close to death).
 
Yea I know diet and cardio are the best ways to lose fat, that's common sense. What can the dedicated trainer use at 10%bf to help get them to the possable point of striations (3-5%). I'm not a fat ass wondering what I can pop in my mouth between soap operas and bon-bons to trim up a gut, I want to drop in the single digits. So in ACCORDANCE to diet and exercise what's best to help cut up, that's how I should have phrased the question.

Anyway I just started clen a couple of days ago and I'm loving the energy it gives me throughout the day, man it makes me sweat like a pig though. I guess that means it's working! Fast delivery too, Believe the hype!
 
1st DNP-best, strongest, most dangerious, seriously bad stuff but works like no other
2nd CLEN/T3. or just clen alone will work awesome!! personal favorite, lost 15lbs of fat 3weeks
3rd ECA, ephedrine, caffine, asprin, the synergy of these guys works wonders of fat, only bad thing is you can never FREAKIN SLEEP!!!! but hey if your awake your burning even more fat, goodluck
 
I had biggest losses with DNP

I like NYC and ECA about equally

Haven't been all that happy with clen overall.
 
Clen- s the way to go my man.. There is another one- phenteramine- but it makes it to where you ass does not want to eat anything. It is close to meth- in the fact when I take it, ny ass is up all night and I dont eat shit. Lost muscle mass on phen- but hey if your a little fat- it will do it for you.
 
Vicious cycle said:
Other = Your diet.

I have to agree on this one! If you eat clean you don't have to use anything to get below 10% because you are there year round!!!
That said. Cycling clen and doing some cardio can get you to the mid one digits easy if you diet is in check.
 
1. Tai Kwon Do. Perfect to lose the mid section fat. High aerial kicks and control is the number one fat burner. Beats all aerobic activity.
There are so many do-jo's. Just go and tell them you want to try before you buy. I then get the free one month try out pass when I do a cut cycle and go to 2 or 3 do-jo's.
I've even gotten a few belts along the way.
 
Diet and cardio are obvisouly the best.

Beyond that I keep telling myself to stay away from clen because its not the healthiest for the heart, but goddammit. I keep going back because it works great for the price.

12 caps of levorex daily worked just as well as clen, but it is a bit more costly.
 
I'd have to go with ECA or Trex type drugs..... Reason being, is that you can use them for LONG peroids of time, and they keep giving results... We all know Clen stops giving results, DNP is almost insane and uncomfortable as hell, that's why I'd say ECA or Trex..... Not to mention that I have yet to do ANY drug that cuts my appetite like ECA.... Ok, maybe LSD cuts the appetite more, or crystal Meth, but we're talking legal drugs.... ECA/Trex is tops for legality, and ability to use it Long Term....

rizz
 
I still prefer clen with trex and levorex but i just finished trying lipo-6 and have to say it worked very well. If you don't wanna spend a fortune on diet pills and you have a good diet lipo-6 should work well for you.
 
Phentermine all the way.. Safe as hell... lost 20 pounds so far in the last month :) and i'm still alive unlike those sorry saps who died from ingesting DNP.. ROFLL.. j/j..
 
irish lad said:
hi
terry here from ireland, could you help me out, i am now 115 kilos 18.8 stone, i am 27yr old and 6.2 tall

i want to get down to a round 103 kilos /16.5 kilos
can you tell me the best course to go on, i have been on hgh for the last 4 weeks 5 ius per day 2.5 morning then 2.5 in the evening, jinitropin hgh. with no gear. but can take gear if u think it will help.

i have around 100 capsules of DMP, what is the best way to take this ? what can you eat with this?
how many a day? an for how long?
is it better to de carb

hopefully you can help regards irish lad


This is what you really need. Go to a pub and get in a big fight. Have some really big guy break your jaw. The doc will wire it shut for many weeks. I guarantee this will work for you.
 
Clen didn't do that much for me. T3 you should use with gear, it worked better for me than the clen. Really otc ephedra has worked the best for me
 
Ulter said:
I can see by the posts that the poll reflects popularity rather than a comparative analysis. In other words most people are posting what they've used or heard about rather than which ones they feel worked better than the others.


I went through 180 tabs of CLEN. (20mcg) And it SUCKED. I barely lost weight and got limp dick.

And yes the Clen was real.

I've been on Tren for a week and have been absolutley :chainsaw: SHREDDING fat! Ab Veins are just around the corner.

My vote goes to Tren.
 
Mr.X said:
if I was to choose the MOST effective: DNP (but also the most dangerous)

but 2nd choice is T3+clen combo, then all the OTC stuff is good too like Trex etc...


I agree 100%...DNP is pure hell though, I won't ever touch that shit again..
 
Top Bottom