Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the better motion on training

monTNoir

I see those guys in youtube videos, they are buff, and they lift a lot. But they do not do the long motion. Should I do the same, or longer motion will give better benefits? Why do they do these short movements?

You always want to train the muscle group with a full range of motion to fully stimulate and contract the muscle.

Pro bodybuilders do not train like the way they do in their Youtube videos every day. They train like that for one set for Youtube because that's what people want to see. They want to see 'hardcore' training and huge weights thrown around. If you watch them train when the cameras are off, they train with much lighter weights and focus on fully contracting and stimulating the muscle.

I see those guys in youtube videos, they are buff, and they lift a lot. But they do not do the long motion. Should I do the same, or longer motion will give better benefits? Why do they do these short movements?

It would sound like a little bit dependent, but the thing that most motivate me is thinking o someone that I want to prove I can be better, just thinking on the day she see me being a better men, and if that doesn't work with her, it would work with someone else.

So, trying to prove something is always a great incentive.

You should always target hitting a full range of motion. If you are only able to do half reps then the weight is too heavy.

Top Bottom