Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best fat burning supplement?

Id love to help you on this bro, but i dont like to take them.All i do is watch my diet and maybe do some cardio when cutting....The most important part to losing fat is DIET! IMO.....

Try the search engine, im sure youll find tons of info on this subject....

Just my 2cents....

there is a lot of polls you could search for on these boards that ppl have given their opinoiin, i think e/c stack but if you dont want that then i have seen the public consensus to be xenadrine.

I am not implying that the supplement alone will burn fat. But I do know that the extra energy that these supplements can give are very helpfull when doing cardio. I also agree that diet is the most important factor but some of us need the extra little push.

DNP!!!! DNP!!!! DNP!!!!

it gave me the bf loss that t3, clen and any eca stack could not.

DNP > T3 > Clen > Salbutamol > ECA > norephedrine > guggulsterones

Just recommend crack to the guy too.

Why is DNP thrown around like it's water? It can kill you. You guys act like it's safe and everyone should take it.

Yes, there are measures to take to be safe but it CAN kill you.

I've used it but I don't understand how people just throw the name around like it's for everyone.

Phenyltropic PPA is my favorite because it has norephedrine and yohimbine hcl. Don't really like the other version with Ma Haung, etc. Ripped Fuel Extreme is good too but they'll make you go nuts. PPA is the way to go.

Top Bottom