Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is CLEN?

hanging_on

i started using Xenadrine RFA-1 on 5-7-01,ive been hearing a lot about CLEN,what is it,can i take it with Xenadrine RFA-1,to get faster results?

"You may be familiar with clenbuterol, as it is a very popular dieting drug among bodybuilders. Specifically this drug has an effect on the body similar to the endogenous hormone adrenaline (epinephrine). The properties of this drug are similar to ephedrine and norephedrine, which work mainly to stimulate certain adrenergic receptors. Clenbuterol most specifically binds to the beta-2 receptor, which is directly related to fat loss. When this receptor is activated, the body is prompted to release fatty acids into circulation (lowering fat stores). Clenbuterol also acts as a strong CNS stimulant, and users quite commonly report associated side effects like shaky hands, insomnia, sweating, increased blood pressure and nausea during treatment. Such side effects generally subside after a week or so once the user becomes accustomed to the drug. Only consider clenbuterol when the stimulating effects of Phenyltropic PPA have subsided."

I copied that off this site http://www.elitefitness.com/articles/phenyl-humilin.html#1

Thanks for the info Magda,
I've seen Clen all over this board and others and have recently seen a product in fitness mags called Clenbutrx. Looks like the bastards are trying to decieve people!

do NOT stack clen. with xenadrine. it will make the side affects like shaky hands and headaches worse....although, you should take clen. in a two week on two week off routine so you're body doesn't get immune to it. during the two off weeks....you can take the xenadrine. by the way....that's what I'm doing right now.

Does anyone every use phentermine? used to be called Fastin. It hypes me up but it does not give me the headache that Ephedra does.

You could take a look at www.clenbuterol.com
Clen is good, but it's not an issue. You need to ''stack" it with a good diet and a good workout. You can't stay on it 4ever!

LG

Fastin

Hey Magna!!!
I have been using the phentermine ( Fastin) with an ECA stack and I have had huge amounts of energy, I may have to cut back on the ECA with it.
But my cravings are gone!!! Yep - all of them!! I can even buy snacks for my kids and they dont have to hide them from me anymore. :D
I have to set my watch to go off so I remember to eat on time - otherwise, if I stay busy, I may only eat once a day in the afternoon (this happened one weekend).
I am sure you can find all the chemical reasons for this on a site like WebMD.
But I have noticed that it works - period.
Only side effect is the increased energy which I will need when I use clen/t3 on this cycle.
I get it off the internet from an on line pharmacy, but if you can get it from a doc or a diet center - I bet it is much cheaper.

Luck Magna

Bunny
"This is who we are"

Can anyone tell me if it is better to do clen two weeks on/two weeks off, or three weeks on/three weeks off???

Top Bottom