Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is best between bcaa liquid vs powder

elvech8io

Hi guys I have to take aminos while lifting to keep my gains, the only problem I've had so far is swallowing pills, i feel like I'm going to throw up, some guy at the gym told me to switch to liquid, and I wonder if they are as effective as the powder since some liquid supps have bad rep.

The branch chain amino acids are comprised of leucine, isoleucine and valine. Of the 3, leucine is the most important because it directly signals protein synthesis through the mtor pathway. Look for a BCAA supplement that has a higher dosage of leucine then the other 2 amino acids.

A 2 1 1 leucine:isoleucine:valine ratio is optimal. All 3 BCAAs are important but leucine is the one that is particularly important because it directly signals protein synthesis.

A powdered vs capsuled BCAA supplement should be identical. Just make sure to read the ingredients carefully because a lot of the flavoured powdered BCAA products on the market have a lot of added sugar and carbohydrates per serving. I personally use the capsulated BCAA product gear from n2bm.com.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Proteins/GEAR-p149.html

BCAA's are a scam for the most part. especially in powder form.. if you read the ingredients they contain a lot of fillers, sweeteners, and dyes. the reason is they want it to look and taste pretty

you want to use a bcaa use super plasma protein, that is the strongest type of bcaa.. use it between meals.. you can buy GEAR from n2bm which has a ton of it and the caps are easy to swallow

Steve went off the board for his answer and I completely agree. Why not get the capsule form. GEAR is a great BCAA product that also contains super plasma protein. If you don't know what that is then you are missing out! It really separates itself from all the BCAA powders on the market that are basically the same exact formulas.

Well, if you got problems with pills, why don't you get a powdered version of BCAA - you just mix it in the water, and that's it. There is no need to take the powder out of caps, or to crash the tablets. I don't see what is the need to reinvent the bycicle here.

Top Bottom