Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What If... You found a Wallet at a concert.

That happened to me once. I took the persons FAKE ID....but left the moeny and creditcards and money intact. What do you think of that?

I agree with fantom..take the nudies of his GF then return the wallet. If he questions what happened to the pics of his GF, just say thats how you found it.

Well unless the guy works at mickey d's he makes more than I do so my ass would keep it. ;)

You have his driver's license I assume, so it shouldn't be hard to find him at all. Just call information at whatever town he lives in.

Been there done that.

I drove to the guys house and gave it to him.

Come on --- what would you want if it happened to you.

Its kind of a pay it forward thing.
Do right hoping that if it happens to you it comes back your way.

Give it back, contents intact without expecting any type of reward.

one time when I worked at a lumber yeard, I was pushing in carts back into the store and I found two 20's on the ground. I picked them up and put them in pmy pocket and then looked around. I found 2 more. hot damn.
then I followed where they seemed to have come from (they were forming sort of a wind blown trail) and there was a guy there trying to put a 4x8 sheet of 3/4inch plywood into his car by himself. 20's were spilling out of his pocket and there were another 3 or so on the ground there by him.
I picked up the 20's off the ground and then pulled out the 20's I had found and gave them to him and mentioned that they must have fallen out while he was struggling with that wood and then did he want some help loading that shit?
he took the money as if I had given him 2 pennies and then said he didn't need help with the wood.

oh well - I tried to do a good deed and vaguely felt good for it.

all I know is that if I lost my wallet, I'd want the person to send it back - I'd care less about the cash in it, but I'd love it if the cash were there. reward or not, it is the right thing to do to send it back to them.
if their driver's license is in there, then you should have their address - or you can call the credit card companies and let them know you found it and they will put you in touch with the person.

What I can't figure out in this thread are those people that say they would keep the cash and yet Still return the wallet.
Why would you steal this persons cash and yet go through the effort to return the wallet?

It's All or Nothing... Return it ALL

Top Bottom