hamstershaver
New member
i havent seen his name in like a week?
hamstershaver said:fools i dont give a shit if he posts, thats not what im talking about
that S.O.BKillahBee said:he "appeared" for me this morning
hamstershaver said:fools i dont give a shit if he posts, thats not what im talking about
also that sounded quiteKillahBee said:he "appeared" for me this morning

hamstershaver said:also that sounded quite![]()
Raina said:I heard that he fell into a gorilla exhibit at the zoo. They beat the hell out of him. Thankfully none of them tried to have their way with him though. He's in the ICU.
sawastea said:WTF. Unfortunately, or fortunately, unlike 99.1% of the EF population, I get action on the weekends. I am away from the net. However, when I return, I am always in full force taking care of my peeps. I thought you flew away with Dennis and was gonna ask George Spellberg to give me your K.
i got action too.......and a bump on the headsawastea said:WTF. Unfortunately, or fortunately, unlike 99.1% of the EF population, I get action on the weekends. I am away from the net. However, when I return, I am always in full force taking care of my peeps. I thought you flew away with Dennis and was gonna ask George Spellberg to give me your K.
SoKlueles said:i got action too.......and a bump on the head
pfffffft so there
blah blah blah blahpintoca said:Klu, nex time
![]()
hamstershaver said:sawastea getting action = getting patted on the butt by one of his softball teamates after he grounded into a double play
mighty impressive statssawastea said:sawastea has yet get into a double play. I'm hitting .400+ in my coed and .300+ in my under 6yr old league
sawastea said:Hammy, check your USER CP
![]()
i did, still looks the samesawastea said:Hammy, check your USER CP
![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














