Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What happened to Jaded?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
She was such a nice girl. I dont think I ever read where she badmouthed anyone (unlike myself).
 
being mixed up with jerseyart around these parts can take its toll i'm sure/
 
Lestat said:
being mixed up with jerseyart around these parts can take its toll i'm sure/

His legacy will never die.
 
yeah i always felt bad talking shit about JA while in Jaded's e-presence. She was a cool girl

I bet she lurks sometimes.
 
UA_Iron said:
yeah i always felt bad talking shit about JA while in Jaded's e-presence. She was a cool girl

I bet she lurks sometimes.
it was such a catch 22.. he really was wacky in a lot of ways, and she was the polar opposite.
 
yea a very nice girl, but I woulnd't feel bad about bad mouthing JA he brought it all on himself so whatever she just deserves and could do much better is all
 
Jaded's a great girl. I've been wondering about this myself, also. Actually, since a while I've noticed that she hasnt been around. I hope she comes back, she was a good prescence.
 
Her last post was on 17-Jan-2006, 11:43 AM (Sydney timez) and the last time she logged on the board was on 25 January 2006.
It seems she does not have the logo of "jearsyart's toy" under her unername anymore.

I hope she is ok.
 
SoKlueles said:
i talked to jaded on the phone last night
she is doing good:)
I :heart: her

You sure do get around. ;) I'm glad she's doing okay, she was always so nice to me.
 
Top Bottom