Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What fruits????

errolt

Hello I am currently trying to cut and am on some clen at the moment but was always wondering what fruits can one eat exectly.For example I eat an apple and some watermelon everyday and was thinking of taking some grapes too are these bad to take while on a cut? If these are bad what fruit would you suggest if any of fruit is good for cutting ?

Errolt, IMO fruits aren't bad at all and shouldn't be cut out while on a cut. However, there are BETTER choices of fruits to keep you more full based on fiber count/glycemic index . I like apples & berries in particular. Watermelon and pineapple are high glycemic and more sugary/less fibrous and should stay away from.

Ok than I will stop taking watermelon than.What other fruits can I take than other than apples and berries only please.

Errolt, it's not like you can't have those fruits(watermelon etc) still in your diet while cutting, it's just not as advantageous because those fruits may make you hungrier and not create/promote a feeling of satiety like apples and berries would with all the fiber. That's all.

I asked you again because you said watermelon and pineapple are high in sugar and should stay away from.So is there somewhere where I can see which friuts have more fibre and less sugar to take and are pretty good to take while cutting ?

I asked you again because you said watermelon and pineapple are high in sugar and should stay away from.So is there somewhere where I can see which friuts have more fibre and less sugar to take and are pretty good to take while cutting ?

Yea try this thing called the internet

Yes there are lot of charts available on internet where you can check which fruits would be most effective for you. I suggest you to take some fruits which have more fibers

^^^^^^ LMAO at the posts above. Yea....seriously not to be a smartass but Google has everything! :)

Fruits are best diet food and also best for health. I think all fruits are best and beneficial for body so we should eat all fruits because every fruit has its own benefit.

In addition to your own research, do a search for "Jillian Michaels Dirty Dozen". Jillian Michaels has a list of the 12 fruits/veggies that you definitely want to buy organic just because the fruits/veggies absorb a lot of what is in their environment. I know this doesn't have anything to do with cutting, but thought you may be interested to know that you may want to spend the extra $ on organic for certain fruits/veggies.

Top Bottom