Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What female physique attracks you the most?

What female physique attracks you the most?

• tall and (Ally Mcbeal) thin

Votes: 13 2.2%
  • small, petite, and slim

Votes: 112 18.7%
  • freakishly massive and cut

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • soft and juicey with nice curves

Votes: 246 41.1%
  • slim, tight, rock-hard body

Votes: 206 34.4%
  • I like em fat

Votes: 14 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
to sum it all up, trish stratus... im a sucker for blondes with a big ass and tits... brown hair really doesnt do it for me.. blondes stand out.

you know whats nuts beyond lunatic? the woman I am out of my mind for? I have no idea what her body looks like. none. I know she is athletic, she trains like she means it, but I really have no idea.

I am a smitten fool.

britn.jpg

ChefWide said:
you know whats nuts beyond lunatic? the woman I am out of my mind for? I have no idea what her body looks like. none. I know she is athletic, she trains like she means it, but I really have no idea.

I am a smitten fool.

what kind of training does she do? running? swimming, lifting?
would you still be smitten if she was less than ideal?

Sugarplum said:
what kind of training does she do? running? swimming, lifting?
would you still be smitten if she was less than ideal?

we are all less than ideal.

as a direct answer: yes. completely.

Last edited:
Buld0g said:
The Victoria's Secret™ look is my favorite. Nice and curvy with soft muscle tone. I don't like girls that are to ripped up. I'm more of an ass man the a tit man also. Any girl that has better abs then me is to much. I want a women not a man.

Funny you said that. I went to a Victoria's secret fashion show and they all were so skinny and waifish. It's amazing what photographers can do. :) I think Tyra is the prettiest one though.

All kind r beautiful , small , massive , cut etc etc , i only dont like skinny , grrr ( makes me have mercy on her ) ... and obesity yack ( disgusted ) !
Round ass is the most important !

A long and lean body with a yummy ass and perfect nice tits with sufficent muscle tone.

#1 Tight ass. Everything follows from a tight ass, nice pussy, legs. Makes you want to lick her forever.

#2 Natural 34/B/C "upturned" w healthy (erect) nipples. IMO, shows she is healthly, whereas saggy tits shows she is genetically unhealthy. Too big tits are saggy and is unathletic. If you have genetically, the superior ass and tits, everything follows.

#3 Long legs. What more to be said.

#4 Soft body verses rock hard and ripped. Women look better when they have natural muscle but not muscle definition or above what is natural.

The opposite is fat ass, saggy tits and short legs.

Examples: Carmen Electra's during her prime, Giselle Bundcen, Shannon Elizabeth. Caprice Bourret's tits in particular. They are all blessed with good genes but most any girl can have a nice body. Yo. Work on your ass.

These babes make me hard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom