Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What exercise "gimmicks" have you seen that make you laugh?

tripleV

OK

On the home shopping channel here in Cda:

A belt you war all day that emits some sort of pulse if you don't flex your abs. Result 6 pack!

Some chair thing with arms that you move around like an idiot to work your abs.

Anything by Tony Little...what's that running thing anyway? looks like a toy and i always think you look like a running gazelle!

Oh and what about those tabs you place all over your body that flex your muscles for you?

:FRlol:

i laughed at him, but a friend of mine went to the CNE on the weekend and was "so amazed by the abtronic (electric pulse belt thinky) that he bought it"

he said it feels like there's a 300lb person jumping on your stomach (i asked him how the HELL he would know that, and he said that it was a bet, i didn't inquire further :) ) and that your abs end up "pumped like you would not believe"... he says he'll bring it in for me to try... hehe

but, i will add that this guy has amazing abs!!!! i think there may be something to this gimmick that, for people with already great abs, this can be used to bring out the cuts all that much more (if it is really that powerful)... will it take inches off your stomach, probably not...

but i will keep you guys updated on my trial run :) hehe...

This might be a gimmick, but I love it. I have an ab-wheel. It's just a wheel with two handles. You get down on your knees and roll the wheel forwards and backwards, controlling all the motion with your abs. More expensive variations are the Torso Tiger and Ab Slide.

Top Bottom