Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What does this mean?

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
"User intervention required." When I press print on my HP print scrren, I select a photo and it gives me that message. There's a small icon at the bottom of the screen of a printer and an X or round red circle around it. The message has an option to cancel or pause print, so it seems to be waiting for something in que, but it's not starting!

I have two printers and the other one works fine. The cable is plugged in correctly because I can load pics off my memory stick with it. wtf? A please.
 
Reboot your computer and unplug your printer and plug it back in. If that doesnt work then I dont know
 
spongebob said:
replace your hard drive.


Trust me, I KNOW. My wife's been complaining about that shit. Viagra does'nt even help. I think it's depression. Also age, I'm not 25 anymore...

Now ATDQ!
 
I rebooted, unplugged and it still did'nt work. Bros, wtf?

No more soup for you!
 
I'm not positive about details but i heard that if you put a saltine cracker with a light spread of natural peanut butter into the disk drive it helps....but only if you also softly caress the computer and tell it that you believe in it.
 
Chances are, your printer processor is overheating for some reason, take the printer apart and pour ice cold water over the processor.
 
The cold water idea is great! But if you want to make things a little more sexy, dim the lights and rub an ice cube all over it.
 
BASTARDS! The jokes can come ALONG WITH the answers. Do it!

I need this photo printed by tomorrow morning. I printed one on my other printer but that's not a photo printer. I use one for photos and one for text and everything else.

This problem started right after i moved the whole computer from one room to another. I had to unplug everything and plug it back in. hmmm, but like I said, the pics upload into the computer from the memory stick.
 
Why don't you plug in the photo printer in place of the printer that works ,for now, just so you can print the photo out.
 
gonelifting said:
BASTARDS! The jokes can come ALONG WITH the answers. Do it!

I need this photo printed by tomorrow morning. I printed one on my other printer but that's not a photo printer. I use one for photos and one for text and everything else.

This problem started right after i moved the whole computer from one room to another. I had to unplug everything and plug it back in. hmmm, but like I said, the pics upload into the computer from the memory stick.

well you didnt say that, move it back to the other room.
 
EDIT, never mind, I just saw your post. Dont know what else to say, good luckQ!

Try saying a hail mary
 
LMAO. Hmmm, maybe I can stand in the other room while it prints. You know, TRICK it into printing.

Seriously, someone's going down if this aint fixed. jk assholes. damn!

One question... If I could get the pics on the screen with a memory stick, does that mean the cable's working right and it's hooked up right? So it's a software issue? ANSWER!
 
I read it... says "control alt delete" let me see if that
 
I think "user intervention" means you have to push the button on the front of your printer. Mine makes you do that if you want to print an envelope.
 
Mr. dB said:
I think "user intervention" means you have to push the button on the front of your printer. Mine makes you do that if you want to print an envelope.

Yeah, no shit, it makes it sound like the user has to intervene by pushing a button somewhere. Try pushing every button on the printer lol
 
Top Bottom