Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think?

target

The other night my husband and I were watching some show on showgirls or something and I just mentioned I was thinking about dancing as well. I am getting my bachelors degree and I have to drive an hour to school and back 3 days a week. Which makes it hard to have a good job because I cant work full time, so anyway my husband jumped at the idea, something I just mentioned you know in passing. Hes like yea you could make lots of money since your so tall, etc. I guess its nice that he is supportive but damn its like hes going to pimp me out! And maybe I like a man whos slightly possesive but I thought his initial reaction would be HELL NO! What do you think?

he might be joking cause he thinks youre not serious. I have said that before to my hubbie and he's all for it, then wehn I talk about it more, he slowly goes HELL NO!!!

But appreciate that he thinks youre so beautiful and everything. He might also be excited by it. im sure if you were to ever do it, he would be super possesive!!!

:)

Top Bottom