Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think of Animal Stack?

OKIE

Just wanted to get some opinions on the Animal Stack by Universal. I saw that it had some prohormones along with estrogen blockers and stuff like arginine. It didn't look too expensive(about $28 for 3 weeks). Anyone had experience with this stuff?

If you did a search you would find past posts stateing this to be a very mild stack that will yield little to no gains. If anything it would be go for introducing your body to prohormones.

Not worth taking if you ask me.

Exactly ...

Animal stak is crap... Its a blend of a bunch of underdosed proH that can be called the newbie stack, because you can expect only 5lbs if you use it right. It will give you some pysch edge but no real qualtiy gains. For gains of 10-15 lbs stack individual proH at proper doses, dont take 5,6 in animal stack underdosed. I like universal, alot, but this is not a serious product

ANIMAL STACK

what a name!

Almost as funny as THE BEAST.

Save your money. It is a blend of 5 million underdosed ingredients.

Testoman

hey man don't waste your money it just gets u raging a lil and gives u that under gut that no one likes and it's hard to get rid of later.

Thanks guys, I figured as much. Some guy from the gym tried to tell me how great it was, so I had to ask.

Top Bottom