Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you guys think i should do?

Carbone13

Im 19, 5'11", 165 lbs. I have been working out for quite a while now. I have been eating really well too. Anyways, my problem is the fat around my waist. These damn love handles and a little flab on my abs. I do not want to do cardio because I am trying to put on weight and get bigger. So, how do I get rid of this fat around my waist??? I need help, this is killing me. I plan to start doing sprints this week and i'll do them probably 3 times a week. I guess i'll get some cutting gel too. Any other suggestions? Thanks guys.

Dude which one do you want?

you have to make up your mind and do one or the other......lose weight or gain mass. you cant have both

I have heard yohimbine is great for losing weight around that area.
i wouldnt know i havent ordered any yet............soooooon

If I were you I'd try to put on 10 - 20 lbs of muscle while keeping that little bit of fat you have now, then after you have that muscle, go on a cutting diet to burn off the fat slowly while keeping your muscle.
But, if it really bothers you to have that fat then you will just have to lower your calories slightly and lay off the carbs.
Cardio really can't do anything for fat without a good diet.
You have to gain some fat on your course to gain muscle, but once you have the muscle you want you can say goodbye to the fat.
It's yer choice though.

Ask yourself what is more important: gaining mass or losing weight. If losing weight is more important to you then yes, you have to do cardio. There is no such thing as a localized weight loss. That means that all the situps in the world will not get rid of the fat, you have to burn those excess calories. Here's a small trick that will get rid of some of your waist diameter (temporally): Buy some extra clinging cling wrap. Wrap it around your waist for 4-5 layers before bed and during the day. That will cause some localized water loss around your waist making it some what smaller. The only thing is that the cling wrap is uncomfortable and itchy.

Top Bottom