Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What do you guys think about AG guys

shrimp44

New member
I am about to order liqiudex, and liquidnolva what do you guys think? for my 500mg of test e a week 10 weeks, and how long do they last you guys if you take .5mg of adex every day and nolva for 2 weeks
 
AG is top notch, and EF sponsor....

30ml bottle at 1mg/ml = 30mg of arimidex , at .5 arimidex ED that's 60 days. There's your math lesson for the day ;)

Always keep nolva on hand, and make sure you have your PCT on hand before you start the cycle.
 
ok I placed an order, got nolva and adex coming, Mr X how much Nolva should I run for 10 weeks of 500 Test E a week, I should start it week 12-14 right? at what dosage?
 
shrimp44 said:
ok I placed an order, got nolva and adex coming, Mr X how much Nolva should I run for 10 weeks of 500 Test E a week, I should start it week 12-14 right? at what dosage?

You don't need to run the nolva the whole cycle if you have arimidex, unless you're extremely gyno prone.
 
Save the nolva for PCT. Run the Adex 1ml EOD but only if needed!!!!

I'm beginning to see that many guys here think you HAVE to run SOME anti-E with everything. The truth is Estrogen is a very important hormone in the right amounts, from building muscle to sexual functions and MANY MANY others.

Only when estro related sides begin to appear should you run something like Adex.
 
I'm starting to look a little bloated, and my nips are getting a little fatter doesn't really look like gyno but I want to cut out my love handles, and I've been reading a few post that Adex gets rid of a good amount of water wieght and tends to make you look drier and more cut??
 
Mr.X said:
AG is top notch, and EF sponsor....

30ml bottle at 1mg/ml = 30mg of arimidex , at .5 arimidex ED that's 60 days. There's your math lesson for the day ;)

Always keep nolva on hand, and make sure you have your PCT on hand before you start the cycle.

I agree, EF sponsors cant be bad! I prefer human grade Nolva and clomid though.
 
Retabolil2 said:
Too bad some EF sponsors doesnt deserve chairman status while some douchebags have it! :evil:

:wodin:

there are many unfair things in life but somehow think that those that deserve but not granted chairman status are otherwise quite well situated and able to put aside the grief :p
 
macrophage69alpha said:
:wodin:

there are many unfair things in life but somehow think that those that deserve but not granted chairman status are otherwise quite well situated and able to put aside the grief :p
Life is unfair to good guys! Douchebags have it all! :worried:
 
BOWTECH said:
AG Guys are good. If you need a product and need it fast you can count on them.
agreed my source is cheaper,but he often takes 2-3 weeks :evil: but if u need it fast. u can count on the ag guys :)
 
Top Bottom