Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do u know about Mag 10??

SmooThy5464

whats up guys i have been doing a little research on mag 10 seems like i good supplement and was wondering if anyone had any interesting personal experiances with the product as well as how do u take it (cycle and how do u actually physically take it) thanks alot guys any information is greatly appreciated thanks alot...

Me and some of my friends have used Mag-10. Everyone that i know, including me, have seen results.

What to do: take 1 serving (1.5 capfuls) in the morning and one serving at night for the first day. After, just take 1 serving in the morning.
To administer: pour the liquid underneath your tongue and let it sit there for 1-2 mins. then swallow what is left.

I didnt use the cap to measure, i used an oral syringe left over from a Clenbuteral (sp?) sample. Try to get one of those as it is very accuarate.

Ross

I'm going to do a 2 week cycle of Mag-10 at double the recommended doses. I'll be starting it in 1 week from tomorrow. And will post the results as soon as the cycle is over. Then post results 2 weeks after that to see how much muscle is lost.

I have done a few AS cycles in the past couple years and will compare the results as best I can considering that this is only a 2 week cycle as opposed to the 6-8 week cycles I have done in the past of AS.

Duff

Hey Duff, keep me posted with your results. Im anxious (sp?) to hear how the double dosing for two weeks will do for you because i was thinking about doing double dosage for 2 weeks over the summer. It just costs too much!

Ross

Ross,

No problem... I just ordered it this weekend from Biotest, it was $200 for 3 bottles, which is crazy. But when you are on probation it's a lot cheaper than getting popped with the real deal (My PO is a real dick). Plus if you order from biotest you can send it back if it doesn't live up to their claims and get your money back. Thats the only reason I'm spending that much on something that hasn't been proven yet.

BTW, www.max-results.net has Mag-10 for $60 + shipping (I believe shipping is only $4) if you are willing buy it without a moneyback guarentee.

Duff

duff_rose said:
Ross,

No problem... I just ordered it this weekend from Biotest, it was $200 for 3 bottles, which is crazy. But when you are on probation it's a lot cheaper than getting popped with the real deal (My PO is a real dick). Plus if you order from biotest you can send it back if it doesn't live up to their claims and get your money back. Thats the only reason I'm spending that much on something that hasn't been proven yet.

BTW, www.max-results.net has Mag-10 for $60 + shipping (I believe shipping is only $4) if you are willing buy it without a moneyback guarentee.

Duff

thanks duff looks good i think i gonna buy a couple bottles...

everyone please feel free to put up your results on your cycles very interested in the 2 week double doseage please post guys thanks...

Top Bottom