Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do the members think about it?

liquidmuscle

I am 37yrs old, I participated on this board daily and worked out religiously for 10+ years. Chemically enhanced probably 8 of those. In my prime, I was 195lbs,6ft tall and 8%bf, loving life.

Fast forward to today. I am 225lbs and God only knows how much my bf% is. Honestly I am too scared to find out. I haven't maintained a consistent workout program in a long time, I hit the gym for a month and then not go for two months. This pattern has plagued me for a few years now.

I have developed estrogenic fat deposits around my belly and pecs and my main goal is to drop some weight and try to keep whatever muscle is hidden under the fat. Hoping for a body composition change but mainly my goal is to just get back in the habit of doing what I loved and lose this disgusting fat! I need to keep working out and growing!

Here is my plan (i have 2, 1mg igf kits as well, so if you think i should toss it in, please let me know)

wk 1-10 550 mgs wk, sustanon,inject 275 mgs on mon/thurs
wk 1-10 500 mgs wk, eq,inject 250mgs on mon/thurs
wk 4 T3, 25 mcg's ed for a wk starting on week 4 to adjust
wk 5-9 T3, 50 mcg's ed for week 5-9
wk 10 T3, 25 mcg's ed for the wk to adjust back down
running adex .5mg eod through out cycle and then after a wk past last inject start PCT.

Or should I just focus on fat loss, run a low dose of sust with winny and use t3 with an anti-e to try and get rid of my estrogenic fat pockets that have arrived on my pecs and spare tire?

I am 37yrs old, I participated on this board daily and worked out religiously for 10+ years. Chemically enhanced probably 8 of those. In my prime, I was 195lbs,6ft tall and 8%bf, loving life.

Fast forward to today. I am 225lbs and God only knows how much my bf% is. Honestly I am too scared to find out. I haven't maintained a consistent workout program in a long time, I hit the gym for a month and then not go for two months. This pattern has plagued me for a few years now.

I have developed estrogenic fat deposits around my belly and pecs and my main goal is to drop some weight and try to keep whatever muscle is hidden under the fat. Hoping for a body composition change but mainly my goal is to just get back in the habit of doing what I loved and lose this disgusting fat! I need to keep working out and growing!

Here is my plan (i have 2, 1mg igf kits as well, so if you think i should toss it in, please let me know)

wk 1-10 550 mgs wk, sustanon,inject 275 mgs on mon/thurs
wk 1-10 500 mgs wk, eq,inject 250mgs on mon/thurs
wk 4 T3, 25 mcg's ed for a wk starting on week 4 to adjust
wk 5-9 T3, 50 mcg's ed for week 5-9
wk 10 T3, 25 mcg's ed for the wk to adjust back down
running adex .5mg eod through out cycle and then after a wk past last inject start PCT.

Or should I just focus on fat loss, run a low dose of sust with winny and use t3 with an anti-e to try and get rid of my estrogenic fat pockets that have arrived on my pecs and spare tire?

Honestly, you need to get back in the gym a solid 6 months with training and cardio, and get your diet dialed in again. Hell, pick up some GW to help with endurance and fat loss! Muscle memory is a great thing. Regain part of what you previously had, and after you shed some of that body fat, THEN worry about a cycle.
Right now it's sounds like you want to use a cycle, and hope the drugs do the work. You really stand to do more harm than good. I'm not criticizing you, and you're an adult. If you want to cycle, you're going to. I'm pretty sure quite a few people are going to echo my advice on this though.

Drugs are not the answer right now. They should not even be considered in your current state. You need to stay consistent with diet and training for a good while, get down to a reasonable body fat, and bring back a lot of that muscle through muscle memory. Capitalize on these easy gains for a while and save the AAS for later.

If you want something to aid you along the way, consider looking into Sarms. A stack of S4 and GW from sarms1 could help tremendously with dropping fat while building muscle.

Honestly, if your having problems staying committed to a gym going lifestyle I would focus on getting back into the routine before adding perf enhancing drugs.

you guys are right, Thank you all for the suggestions. back in the day I would have answered the same way if I would have seen someone asking this same kind of question...

any suggestions on some killer fat burners? I remember a very long time ago a member here(cant remember his nameran arimdex with a fat burner and focused on cardio and lost 10lbs. Do you think that would be a option instead of trying to use gear to solve my problems?

would be nice to know your bodyfat percentage.have you every thought of doing a sarms triple stack? its great for fat loss and body comp brother and not that suppressive .

would be nice to know your bodyfat percentage.have you every thought of doing a sarms triple stack? its great for fat loss and body comp brother and not that suppressive .

I'm with my man 'Cane here. The triple stack will melt fat off you with a clean diet. Like he said, it's low suppression, so PCT will be a breeze.

A sarms triple stack and N2Burn together would be great for burning fat and building some lean body mass. Even just GW and N2Burn would be a great combo for you
www.sarms1.com
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I just started reading about SERMS today. Is there a SARMS bible?...Can someone give me some examples on what I should be looking at to obtain my weight loss/muscle sparing goals? what kinds for what goal?, What doses, how long can I run them etc etc, you bet your ass I will be researching it but any info to jumpstart this process is appreciated.

Top Bottom