Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What diet is best for me?

muscleguy11

I am 6 ft 235 with a big build. I have no beer belly but have a 38 waiste. I want to get rid of my waiste without losing alot of my mass and muscle. What is a good diet for me? This would be greatly appreciated.

IMO definately the Anabolic diet (hi-fat, low carbs, weekend carb ups). Its perfect for someone who is big, muscular but still needs to cut the baggage around the middle and fine tune.

I would just make sure your splitting up your meals into 6-7 a day, keep cals around maintence, low carbs...no carbs in last two meals.

Greek Freak always seems to have close to the same advice as me :)

Split up your meals into about 5-6 seperate occasions. make sure to keep your cals at or a bit under maintenance (find your maintenance at a site like fitday.com if you want) Keep your carbs to about 100g/day if you can, and keep your refeed days to about once every three weeks if at all possible.

You're gonna want to try for anaerobic cardio as well, that way hopefully you won't burn too much muscle mass... try bike sprints, etc.. also, try my favourite... EC stacks to both get rid of water weight (for me, I retain alot of water around my waist when i bulk) as well as fat stores..

etc etc etc, the list goes on and on, but this is a start

oh, and make sure to keep your protein as high as possible, aim for at least 2g/pound if you're trying to maintain that muscle mass!

Top Bottom