Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

what diet have you gottern ripped on

jaymis

New member
i was wondering if any one got ripped ,6-10%, on any non traditional diets, what were the details of your diet and training.
 
CKD down to about 8-9%. And that's down from about 18+%Carb up was from about 5:30 or 6 pm (after depletion w.o.) Friday, to bedtime Saturday.

Upper body Sun and Lower Mon, or Tues. Cardio Wed and Thurs to begin, then adding in a day and/or time as diet goes on to keep fat loss going. Works well. See Mr. X's articles for more details on the diet. Best of luck.
-2z-
 
Nice results toozee, and not uncommon with a CKD if you do it right. ALot of guys complain that they don't work or they lost lbm, but when you go back and look at what they ate, they made big mistakes. It looks like you dialed everything in right. So what is your next goal?
 
CKD all the way - it's perfect for just about anything: maintenance, bulking and cutting (no-brainer). Although I hate refeeds, they completely mess up my thinking/mood actvities from the insulin surge :o
 
BodyByFinaplix said:
Nice results toozee, and not uncommon with a CKD if you do it right. ALot of guys complain that they don't work or they lost lbm, but when you go back and look at what they ate, they made big mistakes. It looks like you dialed everything in right. So what is your next goal?

Thanks man. I was really lucky in that it was the first time I had done a serious cutting diet correctly.Up to then I was just trying to gain. Everything turned out great somehow. I spent a lot of time writing everything down and planning out my food intake, and writing down how it affected me.

As for my next goal, I finally got passed the 200lb mark mid December last year, so now I'm dieting off some of the fat I gained from that. After this last fall, I think I've figured out what to change in order to keep my gains much leaner, which will allow me to keep bulking for longer periods of time.

So pretty much its lean out....then grow some more...lol.
 
bbf, i know you have said that you have done keto bulks, what does your diet look like and how did you gain mass w/o any carbs?
 
High protein, mod carbs, low fat............cardio 1st thing in am for 35 minutes every day...........training for 1hr max in pm 5 days a week........stick to the essentials and you'll be shredded..........no cheat days, no straying, no dabelling...........
 
Babyfaced Assassin said:
i get ripped by eating 40/40/20

clean carbs and training hard!


exactly , me too....i think ckd and other low carb diets are more for people who have a really large amount of fat to lose and dont care too much about keeping muscle mass.
 
you guys who do high protein, moderate carbs and low fat diets, do you count calories? I would think that by doing this i would lose count and end up eating too much, or would the cardio help take care of it?
 
NJjuice22 said:

think ckd and other low carb diets are more for people who have a really large amount of fat to lose and dont care too much about keeping muscle mass.

Not really.......low carb diets when fats are PROPERLY applied and administered actually preserve MORE lean mass than moderate carb/low fat diets. No, I don't have studies to back this up although they do exist but I ain't gonna look for them now, I speak from my experience and those 100's that I've assisted. As well, it's only my $.02, so take it w/a grain of salt.

Don't forget the insulin resistant individuals who HAVE to employ low carb or timed carb diets, in a successful effort to lower bodyfat and keep their lean mass. Moderate carb/low fat diets do NOT work for these types of people.

Different genetics = different fuel choices.

~SC~
 
Personally, not a fan of the high fat diet.....too lethargic feeling.........+ I need my oats and yams.........lol.........I'd MUCH rather go high protein. mod carbs, mod-low fat, but it may not work for all......
 
For me diet isn't a big concern when cutting.

I aim to eat < 2500 cals/day. The cardio does the rest.

Intense Cardio = shredded.;)
 
I was on the old school BODY OPUS 3-4 years back....I lost too much muscle though but was pretty ripped down.
 
Currently cutting, so I am doing the high protein, moderate carbs, low fat thing.
About 350g protein, 150-200g carbs (all complex) and 20-30g fat, mostly unsaturated.

So far its working ok, havent really lost weight but I have noticed a loss of fat, maybe even a bit of lean muscle growth.
 
Top Bottom