Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Brand of Cops Are the Biggest Pricks?

curling

For me it has to be either dps or bicycle cops. Man, I hate bicycle cops. They are pricks. They have the worst attitude of any cops I have seen and they definetely deserve the handle of two wheel oinkers. Really it is not fair, cops should be in cars like us. I mean you are downtown look around don't see any cops then you take a sip of beer and then boom here comes the bicycle pig screwing with ya. It's not fair I mean you don't even see em. Then they wear their little fag helmets with the blinking red lights on them and tight ass black bicycle shorts. Who the hell do those fruitcakes think they are?

Dps cops are also useless. All those suckers do is write tickets all day and all night. They NEVER give you a break an dthey don't even protect your house they just write tickets. They suck too.

City cops can be ok they can even help you out sometime(same with some sheriffs) but bicycle cops and dps cops are useless.

Are they always assholes or just when they pull you over?

=)

-Warik

Ha...Thats funny...My Stepdad, who is a cop here in Denver, maced me after the Broncos won the Super Bowl...I was leaving a bar to run over to my friends loft, As soon as I stepped out of the door (in to the mayhem) I caught a stream of mace straight in my mouth!!!! He didn't realize it was me, but the next day He was like, "I maced some little fucker right in the mouth right outside of..."

No warik,

I am not pissed off or anything they(bicycle cops)really are assholes. They are so arrogant and cocky they walk into somewhere like they are billybadass ready to take you down if you look at them wrong. Like I said I don't mind city cops or sheriff but I do not like bicycle cops or dps.

and then boom here comes the bicycle pig screwing with ya
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

i'm from mexico city and there the police is divided in three forces -- the city cops, the federal police (federales) which are basically highway patrolmen, and then there's the judicial police (judiciales). THOSE fuckers are shit!! they go around in civilian clothes, drive unmarked cars and carry automatic weapons. they are responsible for most of the drug traffic and are the biggest criminals. tons of people i know have been mugged by them, including two friends of mine who got shot. they often arrest women and rape them and they are famous for torturing people. one of their "patented" torture techniques is shocking people in the balls with a pair of jumper cables hooked up to a car battery. sweet, huh?

dude

rent a cops. they are fucking morons that have power 1 night a year and it goes to their heads.

decibel said:

they are famous for torturing people. one of their "patented" torture techniques is shocking people in the balls with a pair of jumper cables hooked up to a car battery. sweet, huh?

I let a professional dominatrix do that to me once. It feels good. I guess the Mexican police would have a hard time getting me to confess.

I would love to rage right now. but I cant damn it!!!!!
You see POON DADDY is a Police Officer (CITY) , and I ride the Bike sometimes.
I have to say it. Watch out Bros and Gals of Elitefitness. I have been a cop for 8 years now and over the course of the last 3 years I have noted that the rate at that we are hiring KNOBS is amazing. They have no Discression all they care about are tickets!!!!!!
They never want to ride the side streets and look for the guy who may be breaking into your car or Home. All they care about are finding Drunks or writing tickets.
I am a training officer and I try to explain to new guys that Writing tickets is a small part of your day.
I want the cops on the side streets looking for crime in my hood, not up on the freeway!!!!!!

Top Bottom