Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are you sick of??

DAMNIT BLAIR, I'M SICK OF YOUR ACE!!! JK......WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN???

1---Poverty.

2---Heartless people.

3---Money. I have plenty of it, and it gets you know
where.

4--Television/a culture that doesn't read.

5---Fat people who complain but never do anything about it.

6---Racism

7--Passivity

8--Form without substance

9--America's rejection of the arts

10--Society's senseless war on drugs...

The list goes on, but life is to short to complain forever....
:)

1) Humans

2) Shortage of Absinthe in my area

3) Fraggle Rock

4) Top 40 "music"

5) Belarus

6) French people

7) Botulism

8) Save the last dance

9) Schizophrenia

10) Dementia

i agree with ryanh's comment about the arts. however, it is a two-way street and artists and critics have not done enough to educate people about the reasons for moving away from the concept of linking "beauty" with "great" art, etc... there is so much theory and concept behind what artists make and often their intentions are noble. the fact that they don't educate people to be able to see art under these new terms i think accounts for the decline in funding and interest by the public.

I'm sick of posts which try to rise above the small fallible humans j/k

By the way, what's wrong with kids who come to complain about bullying, it's a teacher's duty to kick the little gangsters ass. No, actually it's good if somebody teaches how to fight back, but like my parents, they always said "you should fight back" but nobody told HOW in the fuck I should do it LOL :D

Actually I'm sick of women who give an impression that they will give some pussy, but finally DON'T GIVE IT!!

Top Bottom