Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best LEGAL supplements for weight loss?

wnt2bBeast said:
Body and DrJMW your comments are much appreciated but i dont want to be the one to hijack Carth's thread lol i think we should keep it to what he asked "legal supps"..we all know there is more than one way for us to reach our goals..

I agree, now Fina and Cyp are being added to the thread. Let's stay with legal supps.

BBF was that question for me?

Ulter, sure, I haven't honestly researched the AF store sups, and was curious if they have any properly conducted research to back them. Most of the over the counter things sold now have not stood up under testing.

There is not enough room to list all the studies done on all the material in Thermorexin and Liporexin. Thermorexin alone has 16 active ingredients all of which have a role in it's formula as a diet formula. Glucorell R is explained at length by Dr Matt at the top of this board so I will leave that to speak for itself.
There is thread here "60 days on Thermorexin" by Bigpappapump. He lost 16 pounds and 3 inches of his waist without working out on just Thermorexin. Have you ever seen anyone post something similar about HGH and T3 for 60 days without working out? That's just one thread, by one very knowledgeable vet who was a mod here for 3 years. But there are more if you'd like to look them up.
I have used HGH and T3 a dozen times just in the last 5 years and there is no comparison to the results I get from Thermorexin.

If your question is "do you have a study done with Thermorexin" the answer is no. That's not possible since the cost would be around 10-15 million dollars and take about 6 years to complete. The product was just formulated last March.
There is plenty of research done on each ingredient to show why it was included in the formula. But as I said, there isn't enough room here to post it all.
If you like you can start looking up studies done on a few of the fat loss ingredients if you haven't already.

Synephrine hcl:
Synephrine is an alpha 1 agonist. Its main purpose is appetite suppression. It also has some mild thermogenic effects.

Yohimbine hcl:
Yohimbine is an alpha 2 antagonist. It is main effects are lipolysis of stubborn fats. It does this by blocking the A2 which is like an off switch for fat burning in those stubborn areas. It also has mild appetite suppressive effects.

Black tea
Black tea extract, is a methylxanthine similar to caffeine. However it is also a mild beta adrenoceptor agonist. It provides mild stimulation, beta receptor related thermogenesis and bronchiodilation for improved cardio output.

ALCAR
Acetyl-l-Carnitine:
Acetyl-l-Carnitine is a co-factor and regulator of a number of biological reactions that are important both for lipolysis and neural function including the synthesis of acetylcholine.

ALTYR
Acetyl-tyrosine:
A more biologically active form of tyrosine which is a precursor for dopamine and norepinephrine that are among the "fat burning" and appetite control neurotransmitters. It was added because Tyrosine is often depleted with "fat burner" use. Tyrosine is also essential for the synthesis of thyroid hormone.

Green tea (98%):
Green tea extract provides 30mg (60%) of ecgc, a thermogenic enhancing polyphenol. Studies show significant increase in basal metabolic rate with green tea, significantly more when combined with other thermogens.

Thank you Ulter. Yes, I have seen research on teh first two and the last ingredient listed (I didn't know what was in this mix since I rarely bother with suppliments any more), and all have show some benefit in either speeding up the relase of fatty acids from adipose tissue, or an increase in fat metabolism. The otehr 3 are questionable and have had alot of mixed results depending on the study done. Always bere in mind that studies done on non-training individuals are not always signifigant to those of us who train hard, since some things, such as steroids actually only yield the best results in an intense training environment. None-the-less 3 of your igredients have a reasonable amount of research to back them, and do not appear, at this time, to inhibit the effects of the other two, since they work through different pathways. Its probably a good product.

Consisten diet and cardio!

what was that about you always gain the fat back after you get off of a thermogenic? that's never happened to me.

Top Bottom