Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHAT are some calorie dense foods? im over eating

thatbloke

okay so basicaly ive just started eating almost 5500 calories since im stuck at around 224 pounds on my cycle

im sick of eating rice, tuna, chicken, skim milk etc

im literaly going to throw my bowl of cereal at the wall at this rate

so was wondering what HIGH calorie foods do you think are a good option?

im looking for a healthier high calorie foods, NOT things like Mc Donalds

atm ive started implementing low fat chocolate milk, juice, jelly beans, low fat ice cream as extra carb sources with my meals

any other ideas?

okay so basicaly ive just started eating almost 5500 calories since im stuck at around 224 pounds on my cycle

atm ive started implementing low fat chocolate milk, juice, jelly beans, low fat ice cream as extra carb sources with my meals

any other ideas?

what about a couple of spoonfuls of all natural peanut butter through-out the day ? .....at 100 cals per teaspoon thats an easy way to add a few hundred cals of healthy fat and protein.

or a couple of spoons of UDO'S oil ...again thats approx 100 cals per table spoon.i usually add 2 to my protein shake before bed.

i agree with the peanut butter. use all kinds of healthy nuts. almonds cashews sunflower seeds etc.
whats with the skim milk?
why not whole?

any other ideas?

cut your fats down, add more carbs, add some smple carbs and cut some complex carbs rom each meal, drink more milk (a small glass per meal would be good

Top Bottom