Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What animal are you today???

tha joker

High End Bro
Platinum
Maybe this has been done before, sorry if this is the case. My first thread. If I was to be an animal today, I would have to say I am a sloth. Not just any apathetic sloth but a four foot bong toting sloth with a severe case of melancholy. One who is awake just long enough to greet others with a very long and laborious "Hello" before returning to sleep. Procrastination is probably my worst vice.

I am a wild north american tampon. Present to absorb the best and worst life has to offer. Although I reach my max limits quickly, I am magically able to replenish and start over every 2 hours. Although under-appreciated most of the time by the homosapiens, when I am not present I am quickly missed. The male homosapien is fearful of me, almost to the point of inability to speak clearly or to act rationally. The female homosapien is quick to appreciate me yet quick to throw me away.

I am a wild north american tampon. Present to absorb the best and worst life has to offer. Although I reach my max limits quickly, I am magically able to replenish and start over every 2 hours. Although under-appreciated most of the time by the homosapiens, when I am not present I am quickly missed. The male homosapien is fearful of me, almost to the point of inability to speak clearly or to act rationally. The female homosapien is quick to appreciate me yet quick to throw me away.

:worried::xeye:

Top Bottom