Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what admin do you email when you are having problems?

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Frankly I'm getting very sick of this, in all my years here I have not had any posts deleted or edited, but today I've had several moved or deleted by a mod on a powertrip. All I was asking was to be notified when a mod does something with one of my posts as one was moved yesterday, instead of answering they keep getting deleted.
So who do you contact to let them know that you will not pay for platinum again because of the behaviour of a mod?

now even my posts asking who can I contact, are being deleted as well, with no notification. This is plain powertripping, and not cool by any means. Asking for notification when a mod does something with your post is not asking much
I guess I can try george

I tried george, hopefully that does something, there is no way that members should be bullied around like this

I agree needsize. It's weird how things happen somedays.

After 1100 posts and never having anything moved or deleted, I got two threads closed/deleted, and one moved all in one day.
Go figure.

Top Bottom