Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

what about the people who never post?

I think they're all in love with me on some level and hence their reluctance to post since they don't want to rub me the wrong way.
 
Finally this is our chance to say hello to all mysterious people out in cyber land! :wavey:
 
Last edited:
Nathan said:
I think they're all in love with me on some level and hence their reluctance to post since they don't want to rub me the wrong way.

This was clearly the case for me. But I have since out grown it, and have moved on to actually posting.

Zen
 
i post, see? here's post about nothing. but it still proves that i, for one, post. :)
 
They probably think we're a travelling freak show.

I mean you see a name like Stan O zolol and Hanselthecaretaker and you think wtf, j/k.
 
If we don't want them reading we can speak in a our "secret" language.


FGudhswuhdiwuqhdweqgfwegqfiwqhgdi2wq8disqwd. HAhahahshaidhiashdiwhdihgsidhqw9hdqwdw64373basjhxsiahd.
I'm not kidding.
 
Wow, rape me with a spoon?!? How? would we meet in the morning and make a day out of it? Like go have lunch.. and later go back to someones place and do the dirty work? Man that sounds exhusting and sweaty. I bet after that the room would smell like meat... Ohh man not somethin I'd wanna be a part of...
 
Top Bottom