Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what about our balls!!!!!!!!!!!

Testosterone Spike

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey I know its a touchy subject but someone had to bring it up. I've heard of the Juice causing ones nuts to actually shrink. Does anyone know real facts about this? Is there anything I can do to make sure they dont shrink (or keep growing!!!)? How bout some Yohimbe? Any other serious suggestions for this serious matter?
Thanks Everyone.

DOCV

Yes your "balls" may shrink while on a cycle. HCG is used during your cycle to avid Testicular atrophy and Clomid used post cycle will help bring them back to normal size when your natural test comes back to normal.

M18

bro, im not going to flame you becasue i was once there too..but do a little research on the subject. NO there is nothing you can do to stop your balls from shirnking. Here is the science. You are supplementing your body with Testosterone, in whatever form you are taking it...wether winny, deca, test...ect. SO your balls don't need to produce as much testosterone as usual, bc your are receicing it in artificial form. Therefore, when you are cycling, your balls shrink ..nothing you can do. The only good thing is that when you stop the cycle, your balls get back to normal .

But you have to use clomid or arimidex, or something to quickly help your nuts start producing test again. Once you do clomid therapy, your balls get back to normal. But if your a fool and don't use anything to jump start your test production after your cycle, then you may get into serious problems. When usuing deca, maybe you might want to add a little test to preven deca dick...(limp dick)..although some pros don't have a problem with that.....hope this helps

P.S. Anavar, used at low dossages, does not stop your balls from producing test..therefore it is one of the safest steroids...

that about covers it.....

unless you are not real fond of your nuts....then just dont worry about the clomid.....

Personally, as long as I'm making good gains during a cycle, I could care less if my balls disappeared altogether. When's the last time you balls came into play in everyday life. Even in bed women rarely notice your testicles. I only have one(testicle)and get along just fine in life. But if you're really concerned clomid will get your boys back to normal size...

Daeo said:
But if you're really concerned clomid will get your boys back to normal size...

I think that everyone's concern when they dont know about roids, and when they first start shooting, is whats going to happen to your balls...all that talk about roids when your a little kid gets to your head. I can't remember how many threads i posted about my nuts shrinking and what to do..lol:D

Top Bottom