Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WFT is Pump Spray??

AvD100

Hey guys!

Cool new supplement just came out! "Pump Spray" (For some reason I can't the image to show)

Here's a little more information

WTF is Pump Spray? Pump Spray is a groundbreaking product from E-Pharm scientifically designed to give more ripped, fuller, and vascular looking muscles. Using ingredients known to produce vasodilation as well as neovascularization - growth of new blood vessels - the results are the appearance of larger veins as well as the promotion of increased capillary density to feed growing tissue. The ingredients in Pump Spray also are effective in reducing body fat, and promoting glucose uptake, so the overall effect on physique appearance is very impressive. We're calling it a topical muscle volumizing fat melter.

Here's the link for more info. epharmnutrition.com/pumpspray.php

What everyone's opinion on this stuff? I think it sounds amazing and if it works as advertised it will def be a staple of mine. I've yet to try any topical supplement but seeing that Patrick Arnold formulated this it makes me feel a little better.

it's oos everywhere !

Ursolic acid topical spray - aweful curious how the wax on fruit peel is able to be converted into a supplement so I'm a little skeptic but would love to try it !

Top Bottom