Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Well that's a load of shit.

sardonicone

New member
So I couldn't figure out how to get my karma back from my karma awards thread (seeing as how it seemed no one wanted the 100k). So I deleted the first message on the post, thinking it would make the thread go bye-bye, and I'd get my karma back...

No such dice.

Hooray for spending 100k in karma on Nothing!

Feel free to take pity on me, and answer this:

1. Using both the Iliad and the Symposium, discuss Greek views on sexuality and explain how these views shaped the gender roles that men and women both occupied in ancient Greek society.

Connect your essay to the social reality of classical Greece. Show me
how these texts might reflect the way Greek society was organized around
the principles contained in them. That is how these values guided Greek
society.



Any help would be appriciated, though I think I'm going to get more fingerpointing and laughter around here.
 
I'm fucking clueless. I'd give a worse answer than Billy Madison did for the 'Industrial Revolution' question. I read the Illiad nearly 20 years ago and don't remember shit about it. Except some dude having to roll a large stone up a hill for eternity.
 
Feel free to point and laugh then for me losing 100k karma, and for having the ulitmate writers block.

I've seriously tried for 5 days to write this, I got nothin'. I know that even if I could just get the first few paragraphs down, I'd just be on a roll and crank this out in like 2 hours.
 
sardonicone said:
Feel free to point and laugh then for me losing 100k karma, and for having the ulitmate writers block.

I've seriously tried for 5 days to write this, I got nothin'. I know that even if I could just get the first few paragraphs down, I'd just be on a roll and crank this out in like 2 hours.

I always hated writing papers. I"m analytical and not creative.
 
ortiz34 said:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545896


Award me, and I'll hit you up 200% 4X daily for a couple of weeks.




sardonicone, this is a private area of the EliteFitness.com site reserved exclusively for our Platinum Members. To access this area and the other areas of George Spellwin's Inner Circle - reserved exclusively for Platinum Members, please upgrade your account today.

Click here if you would like to learn more about the benefits of becoming a Platinum Members. And if you would like to upgrade your account and become a Platinum Member right now, here's a link to all of our Platinum Membership packages.

We appreciate your support that makes it possible for us to stay online.


This is what I get every time I click on the link. I log on and off but to no avail. It won't let me into the thread.
 
You best PM a mod to see if they can restore that thread to a public section so you can access it.

LOL.. doomass.
 
im thinking of bombing u
 
here's a wild guess, given what little i know about the classics in general, or the iliad/symposium, which i've never read.

my impression is that attitudes towards sexuality in ancient greece were much more flexible than they are now (in most places). maybe even practical, because my further impression is that the ancient greeks were known, in one sense, for their ideals...for striving towards perfection, learning skills, gathering knowledge, etc. to that end, young dudes were often mentored/tutored/apprenticed to older dudes to establish relationships which would foster these ideals and learning processes. when these dudes were working in close proximity, it was apparently natural (in the absence of modern taboos against homosexuality) for intimate relations to develop. so, they improved themselves in whatever manner, but also shared their lives with one another, and sexuality was one aspect of this sharing. some of them probably used sex as a means of getting what they wanted as well, as always.

on the other hand, there is the idea of family and biological imperatives. it makes sense for a man and woman to come together to make some kids, raise 'em up, etc. this was and is a natural means of establishing/developing a society (i.e. with a family as the basic unit). also, chicks are hot. hotter than dudes, who are nasty. so yeah, ancient greeks wanted to fuck hot chicks as well. which is a good move. having offspring and continuing bloodlines is a nice added bonus.

in short: they did what worked for them, given the circumstances and their values.

i don't know, i'm just guessing here...fuck you.
 
sardonicone said:
So I couldn't figure out how to get my karma back from my karma awards thread (seeing as how it seemed no one wanted the 100k). So I deleted the first message on the post, thinking it would make the thread go bye-bye, and I'd get my karma back...

No such dice.

Hooray for spending 100k in karma on Nothing!

Feel free to take pity on me, and answer this:

1. Using both the Iliad and the Symposium, discuss Greek views on sexuality and explain how these views shaped the gender roles that men and women both occupied in ancient Greek society.

Connect your essay to the social reality of classical Greece. Show me
how these texts might reflect the way Greek society was organized around
the principles contained in them. That is how these values guided Greek
society.



Any help would be appriciated, though I think I'm going to get more fingerpointing and laughter around here.
self-ownage...
 
Top Bottom