Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Well - I am officially unemployed....

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date
T

The Shadow

Guest
..as of the end of the month.


10 years and a three week notice.

Classy.
 
:( 3 weeks is a lot more than most people get :(

They are extending unemployment forever these days, so you'll have plenty of time to find a new job.

Hang in there....keep your chin up....and TRY to enjoy the little break :)
 
Sorry to hear this bro...those automated splooge mopping machines are putting peeps out of work right and left.
 
WODIN said:
Sorry to hear this bro...those automated splooge mopping machines are putting peeps out of work right and left.

Not funny Wodin.


...OK, maybe a little...

...OK, sorry Corn, but that is pretty damn funny.:FRlol:
 
lol@Wodin

Well- family business that has beena little slow but I stayed working for about 15k below average salary......so....it's ok because I did not want to abandon ship when things got tight - ya know.

Still- I'm a little suprised at the lack of communication about the thing.....


times are a changing...
 
I have NO doubt you will find another job, S.

Hey, at least you have a salary that is under the standard and NOT over! WOW...15K UNDER? Geesh!

Sad at any rate...Really sad!
 
What is the market like for your type of work??

Sad news...I hate hearing about things like this. Don't worry though, you'll get picked up by a talent scout.
 
average salary for a Chemist with 10 years experience and GC/MS operator is around 65k
 
Sorry to hear that bro.....hope you get an opportunitiy soon.

Can you do any " on the side " work?
 
yeah - I might go full time at the gym - between that and training privately on the side I am good.


Baller - hook me up Wigga
 
If I get fired from this job.. I will move up there. We can both get jobs at Hardee's and play jokes on all of the fat ladies in there...... or we could both work at outback steakhouse.. you know.. get off work and get drunk everynight.
 
:lmao:

You guys are great.....even you sk* - despite what people say....lol

I guess my EF mod check will just have to get me by that and an unemplyment check might be just dandy

...well - like everyhting in life - it's a test of some kind
 
lololol

...if you ONLY knew how many questions I get like that on a daily basis.....
 
people are more than happy to inject some crap from china that some guy that nobody knows makes in a latrine... so I am SURE you could do well.. I mean at least we all know you are a real chemist.. Can you make 300mg EQ???
 
300??

Technically yes but the BA content would be so high that it would cause necrosis
 
John - good question my friend...I have been thinking about that....
 
Shut up with all these legit questions, and back to dballer's line of thinking.



On a side note, sorry to hear that Corn. Hope all turns out for the best.
 
Damn Corn -
I'm sorry to hear about you being laid off.. Drop me a PM when you can I have a good network of folks that may be able to help you find a new job. Are you willing to move?

/CK
 
You stayed for under 15K per year? I hope you cleaned out the supply closet and stole them blind.

I heard your Private Training (a.k.a. deep tissue massage, a.k.a. rolfing, a.k.a. boinking) was an open door policy. (backdoor) anyhow... assuming chemists are chemists are chemists... why not check into the hospitals in the area? I staff for hospitals (but not chemists) and they are always hiring.
 
Anal AssPlorer said:
You stayed for under 15K per year? I hope you cleaned out the supply closet and stole them blind.

I heard your Private Training (a.k.a. deep tissue massage, a.k.a. rolfing, a.k.a. boinking) was an open door policy. (backdoor) anyhow... assuming chemists are chemists are chemists... why not check into the hospitals in the area? I staff for hospitals (but not chemists) and they are always hiring.


Like I said SUe - it was a family business and I had no problem with the pay difference b/c I enjoyed the flexability the position offered....I'm looking at JM Huber and Lousiana Pacific.......You staff - what do you do exactly??

Head hunter??

*snicker*
 
btw - AAP - it was 15k below average not 15k total per year...lol
 
corn- I do maldi and qtof mass spec at a university cancer center....we just hired a new guy to do the electrospray machine...i think he's probably making 50K....if you are willing to relocate to ATL, I would try Hewlett-Packard...they make some good GC equip, you could rep for them for awhile....i did...

i can name some other good places in the southeast if you PM me...

people have no idea how well you can do with a BS or MS in Chem from a good school and a little experience...the head guy in our lab...he has a BS from Alabama...he makes 86K a year...slack gov't job too...
 
Nice - thanks.


I'm an Hp gc/ms jockey - just a BS but I'm also the qa/qc officer as well and I wrote all of our internal sops...i'm 50 miles from Atlanta as well......
 
well, you know that atlanta is home to HP's national headquarters then....that company rocks...or did...they really used to treat employees well...i would also maybe check out the new chemical weapons divisions at CDC....they are paying pretty well, plus you get to Tech or Emory to take free classes...and it's cool working for the CDC...you feel like a badass...
 
*flash the badge at chicks*

lol

I'll call out there - thanks.
 
Corn - you talking about Huber the Kaolin mine? If so, I have a contact down there. (In the Deep South area below Macon) He is a chemist as well.

Unless there are other locations I am not aware of.

And I am not a head hunter, I am a business ASSistant.


BTW CDC is not hiring like they used to. You may be better off going to Emory and applying. You and your kids get to attend classes there free.
 
My wifes been looking for someone to do some Light House Cleaning.

$6 an hour, and your supply the swiffer..

She says $8 if you clean in bike pants.
 
Cornholio said:
Make it an even 10 and I'll wear the leopard thong....

Nah ! She thinks thongs and Banana hammock are gay.
Bike pants does it for her.
I have several pairs, and we play a game we call
"Lance Armstrong meets the farmers daughter during the tour d France"..
 
sorry to hear this corn...

this less than swell economy was
a big part of my leaving the work force
to enter law school...

have you thought about furthering
your education and riding out the
recession???
 
Hey Corn, sorry to hear about this bro. Its sucks in a big way to get laid off for no reason. Working in software I have went through 3 layoffs in one year (last year), and it started the day after Christmas, talk about cold.

Things always get better, I got a better job and am making more money. Hang in there bro, things will work out for the best.
 
dballer said:
you are a chemist... on a board full of steroid users......:D

dballer definetely might be on to something here. I have no clue how to make fina or really want to but I would buy made up.

But seriously that sucks bro I hope you find something soon. Remember you have to make finding a job a job to get one.
 
Really, if you are talking about the same Huber let me know. This guy is a chemist there as well.



Also, if you could make an oil based injectible anavar (for under $100) you would be rich.
 
Jm Huber is a company that manufatures press board sheets...local plat here in town.



On the education thing - yes I have thought of it....teaching even as I taught at UGA for a year (lab)...but I have to act...that is the only thing that is gonna make me happy - so this is really a blessing...

Oil based anavar would have to have an ester attached....othwerwise you would be pricking every 4 hours...
 
Cornholio said:

Oil based anavar would have to have an ester attached....othwerwise you would be pricking every 4 hours...

First of all, does oil-based test suspension or winstrol have an ester? Second of all, I'd love an esterfied oxandrolone.

And third, and most importantly, do you really think AAP would mind such frequent "pricking(s)?"
 
spentagn said:


First of all, does oil-based test suspension or winstrol have an ester? Second of all, I'd love an esterfied oxandrolone.

And third, and most importantly, do you really think AAP would mind such frequent "pricking(s)?"


well......The definition of "suspension" means unesterified.

I'm a little leary of oil based test with no ester - why bother??

Winny - no ester either.

AAp - more = happier
 
Cornholio said:



well......The definition of "suspension" means unesterified.

I'm a little leary of oil based test with no ester - why bother??

Winny - no ester either.

AAp - more = happier

I understand that neither of those have an ester. But neither does ox. And if underground labs are making oil based suspensions already, why not do it with ox?
 
spentagn said:


I understand that neither of those have an ester. But neither does ox. And if underground labs are making oil based suspensions already, why not do it with ox?

Specifically - Ox is not very stable in oil OR water.....that is the story I have "heard" from a coule of guys over on the bolic board...
 
Cornholio said:


Specifically - Ox is not very stable in oil OR water.....that is the story I have "heard" from a coule of guys over on the bolic board...

I've "heard" the same. But what the hell do guys like Huck and Fonz know, anyways?


:D
 
Corn, so you are saying injectible anavar is not feasible for the foreseeable future?

Ok, what about a mix of winstrol/anadrol?
 
Or what about clostebol acetate (steranabol) this is suppose to be a drug even better than fina.
 
There was an injectable form of it years ago - somehow Duchaine(bastard :) got it suspended into an oil and the gains were unreal - same with anadrol...nobody really knows his secret though

I thing Bruce Lee was working on an androl/winny mix a while back - very interesting combo.....I think it would be doable

Personally I really don't see the demand for an injectable based on an oral with a short half life
 
Would you use Bruce Lee's products Corn? Or the "guy with the large dose of anavar" ?


Heard bad things about the anavar.

And I have used Bruce Lee in the past to disasterous effects.
 
yeah - the dude has.

Orals maybe.

Injectables - NEVER

High dose guy - got some great stuff - good rep.
 
Sorry to hear this. I'll be rooting for ya.

john937 said:
So does this affect whether you take the local role vs the Atlanta role?
Is this an option Corn? If so, then take the Atlanta role! This timing has got to be more than just a coincidence.
 
Corn.. you could start making the supercharged Fina kits... you know.. instead os using the "Magic oil" use Omnadren.. or Deca.

I will be your first customer.
 
dballer said:
Corn.. you could start making the supercharged Fina kits... you know.. instead os using the "Magic oil" use Omnadren.. or Deca.

I will be your first customer.

I just made some using test prop. It's lovely.
 
polarpixie said:
Sorry to hear this. I'll be rooting for ya.


Is this an option Corn? If so, then take the Atlanta role! This timing has got to be more than just a coincidence.

...the show is in Feb...so maybe.

More weirdness.....looks like Streetcar is going up again in October and it is very possible that we will get paid this go round....strange how things are unfolding....
 
sad to hear, did u buy the jeep in the end? with 10yrs experience it sounds like you;ll land on your feet :)
 
spentagn said:


I just made some using test prop. It's lovely.

Can you please keep me posted on how it works. I was thinking of using a long acting ester like cyp and cutting the dose down a bit and inject EOD.


on a side note.. I got the # for the folks at American Pitt Bull Rescue. I talked to the chick and told her we might be needing a few. I will e-mail you her # soon.. tonight or tommorow. I wrote it down and left it at my Mom's house.. so I gotta run by there.



Corn... so really... when can we get started on this Super EQ?
 
dballer, I've been using it for almost 3 weeks. It's working really well, and NO pain from injection. I'm really pleased with the results so far. I'm also on anavar, and on day 2 of dnp. I'm gonna go sweat now.
 
lol


Danielson - good thingh I didn't buy the new vehicle, huh???

Spent - there is a premade micx of prop/tren available now ya know....

super EQ - lol

An EQ/Fina combo would whip ass
 
Cornholio said:


Spent - there is a premade micx of prop/tren available now ya know....


who makes it??

I am not sure.. but if it a IP product.. I think I would rather shoot powdered triple threat.
 
Cornholio said:
Danielson - good thingh I didn't buy the new vehicle, huh???


very good. maybe the salesman was being an asshole for a reason....glad to know they told u before u had signed tho
 
Cornholio said:


...the show is in Feb...so maybe.

More weirdness.....looks like Streetcar is going up again in October and it is very possible that we will get paid this go round....strange how things are unfolding....
Gotta love how things work in mysterious ways...

dballer said:
Corn... so really... when can we get started on this Super EQ?
Maybe after he's done his 8 hours of rehearsing everyday! :D
 
me too.......things work out for the best regardless of how it look at any one particular glance
 
Ask George for your annual mod raise. I am now making $225,000
I think the rate for straights is half that but still not bad. You call always trade in your elite issued boxster?
 
Cornholio said:
lol

Spent - there is a premade micx of prop/tren available now ya know....


mixed results with some of his products. I KNOW what I'm putting in mine.

BTW, isn't it a little late for you to be posting? Shouldn't you be on monster.com or something?
 
lol

I wrenched my neck on Monday and three vertabrae were misalignes and one was pinching a nerve and I'm in too much pain to sleep - waiting on the Ultram to kick in.


M - thing about 10 cc's of 200 mg Eq and addind 10 cc's of home brew fina - final solution of 100 mg eq and 50 mg fina per cc....
 
Why dont you move your ass over here to NJ. We have tons of Pharmaceutical companies looking for chemists and with your chemist knowledge and steroid using experiance you should be a shoe in...And i think youd be making more thant 65k a year...:fro:
 
Top Bottom