Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight loss, toning, and AS - need help

flame me all you want cock-suckers but here is what i would do if i was at 28% body fat i would do this

1-10 test enathate 250 mg week( anti-jared look)
1-10 anti-e (your choice) water retention
1-10 eca/nyc ( speed up metabolism)

there is NOTHING wrong with low does anti-catobolic enforcment, he doesnt want to get all skinny and frazzled now, of course his diet and training SHOULD come first

eric123 said:
I've not done any research on Xenadrine... yet I certainly will do so now... especially in light of hearing about your success with it. Wow.. that's an amazing weight drop.

It's difficult to internalize the concept that my body is unprepared for a cycle that would produce real noticable differences in my appearance... especially considering "beach" season is quickly approaching... and I really wanted to avoid another summer in which I was embarrassed to remove my shirt in front of bikini-clad women.

However, I think now it would be to my advantage to invest what money I normally would spend on gear into a personal trainer and dietician.

Oh and by the way CrazyC, I too was misinformed about eating habits while on deca... was told to "eat everything in sight - otherwise you won't make gains." This advice (I found out thru personal experience) is preposterous to someone who already is heavy-set (thick boned...), and prone to sloppy eating habits. I suppose if you're a little 180 lb. guy trying to put on size, then juicing and eating at Ryans (all-you-can-eat buffets) is ok... but not for our body types.

well you hit the nail on the head bro! I wouldn't invest in a personal trainer though, save that money.

I've got some info that will tell you just how to lose weight and you will be doing the exact samething as would with a PT.

I'll PM that to you later, i've gotta go to work now....

try some kynoselen that is what I used before I tried any AS and I had fantastic results with it I was able to shed 15lbs of fat in a little over 3 weeks with it some people think it is shit and some swear by it I swear by it its legal and cheap.

i would go for an eca stack for now and get the diet down pat before i would jump to AAS as an option. But knowing you mind is made up, i would say to hit winny/fina/eq eq gives me nice veins when i am cutting down. Good luck bro

Eric,
You have come to the right place for good suggestions. Many of the ideas would most certainly help.
Let me ask you a few questions.
What do you eat, how often, and who cooks it? Why I ask is you stated you can't/won't cook. If you want to make a change you need to make it a lifestyle change.
This includes eating, training ect.
It seems that your vision is a great summer and that is a good motivator, but it should not be the only one.
I treat many people who are overweight and the common theme is they want to loose weight NOW. However they have been saying this for years and if they committed to a plan they would have reached their goals long ago.
But reaching your goals is only temporary and half the battle, the hard part is keeping the weight off.
Back to your diet, you can have you wife, or any family member or friend cook for you. Explain that you have decided to make a lifestyle change and you want to do this for the right reasons, family, long life, health ect..
This will help build a support system.
Good Luck

I appreciate the replies... due to the advice on this thread I've decided to quickly implement a few simple changes in my lifestyle.

It's interesting to note the following truth: Compare the difference between two race horses at the track... the one that comes in first place receives all the glory, all the prize money... and the one that comes in second receives little or no glory and practically no money..... yet in all reality the only difference between the two is that the winner usually wins by a nose length.

Being in second place typically means you haven't done the many small things necessary to win. In my case (and I suspect is the case of many overweight lifters), I just haven't yet made the small changes in lifestyle necessary to succeed. For example, not eating that bowl of icecream at 11pm... not eating chips with a tuna sandwich... bring pre-cooked meals to work for lunch as opposed to eating out... staying on the treadmill an extra 20 minutes... eating smaller, more frequent high-protein, low carb meals...

Medical Detective, to answer: No I have not yet committed to a specific plan for weight loss... I've just been looking for a quick fix.... yet I realize that if I wish to make the fat loss permanent, I'll need to adjust my thinking. I don't have a "support" group, I'm just a single dude that hates his own cooking.. so I tend to eat out. I guess I can just buy a healthy cookbook and start there.

JB: I've not heard of kynoselen... but I will check it out.. thanx for the tip...

granby140: that sounds like a nice cutting stack... I've been VERY interested in fina (as I've heard it reduces fat, while assisting the development of lean muscle)...

Top Bottom