Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Loss Solutions For Men And Women

kajaljha

Banned
Learn about the solutions to human chorionic gonadotropin for men and women health and provides tips for HCG protocol, Diet Plan and therapy, Vitamin b12 benefits and includes weight loss programs reviews at Us HCG Injections.

I did not quite get the question in matter, but given the name of the topic I guess you want to know if HCG will help with fat loss and what other benefits it will render.

Well, it will definitely not help with fat loss, so I would not count on HCG for that purpose.

Mostly it is used for it test boosting properties, in order to keep the testicles big and functioning during a cycle, and to supposedly help with the recovery of testosterone production. However, it is not the optimal choice.

The thing is that it only mimics the functions on LH and FSH, so it will indeed raise test levels while used. However, it does not actually stimulate the functions of LH and FSH, and could even suppress them, since they are not used when HCG is taken. As a result, you get a spike in testosterone levels, and estrogen will raise as well. Once you stop taking it, testosterone levels will also drop, but estrogen will remain there. As a result, you can end up with such side effects as gyno and suppression.

So as you can see, it will not really do much for the recovery of your HPTA functions. Instead, I would rather use something that will actually stimulate the production of testosterone, such as HCGenerate ES. It will not cause any side effects at all, and since it does not just mimic the functions of LH and FSH, its effects will remain even after you stop using it.

Besides, it feels good to use something natural and in pills, which saves you a lot of trouble with additional injections.

hcg for weight loss is a scam.

and the hcg diet where drop your calories to 500 a day is a metabolism killer and any weight you lose you will gain back once you stop that nonsense. you cannot function as a human being at such low calories, that is just starving yourself

I know this is a spam ad but If you take some time to do some research on HCG, you will find that it does more harm then good. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

HCG will increase LH and FSH, yes, but it will also increase estrogen levels and it's suppressive of natural testosterone production. The problem with HCG is that when you stop using it, your natural testosterone production is suppressed and you get an estrogen rebound to boot. That is why so many users experience gyno after HCG use.

I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound.

HCG is not effective for weight loss. It has been proven over and over. If people were willing to put in the work with diet and exercise they would realize how easy it can be to get lean.

Top Bottom