Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight loss, ovaries and stuff...

Andre9

Hello girls,

my girlfriend has a weight problem. She is 31, 5'4" about 160 lbs, but muscular. She wants to use cytomel + clen for a month. I told her to pyramid the cytomel so it wouldn't suppress her natural thyroid functions, but I have no idea of how much clen she should use because I have never used it myself. Do you take the clen all at once or split it throughout the day? She has 20 mcg pills. By the way, she is weight training regularly with remarquable intensity.

Another thing, she had one ovary removed a couple of years ago. She took cortisone for 5 years which explain her weight problem today, but this is not the issue. Her 2nd ovary seems to be sick too, so after we have a child, she will probably need to have it removed. Now, she's afraid that her libido will crash without the ovaries. What "supplement" would you suggest to have increased libido without side effects (virilization)?

Thank you very much for your ansswers!

Andre

Not enough info there, Andre:

What do you mean "sick"?
And who would remove the second ovary on a woman without a hysterectomy?
DEFINITELY get a second and a third opinion and repost with more info.

Why did she take cortisone for 5 years and do you really think with this kind of history she should be taking steroids????

Estrogen patches may be enough for menopausal symptoms and libido in the event of what you're asking, but I think you're getting ahead of yourself.

Thank you for your answer. I don't want her to take roids. Clen and cytomel are not steroids. She took T2 and MD6 in the past with no side effects, so clen+T3 is only a step-up.

She was on cortisone for 5 years because of a cyst on her ovary. Now, doctors are afraid that the 2nd one could be sick as well. She can still have a baby, but the situation will deteriorate rapidly after she discontinue the birth control pill. So it's like, discontinue the pill, make a baby fast and prey.

Andre

I will be of no help on the clen situation, but i do have advice on the ovary situation...Did she seem to gain weight after the removal of the first ovary? B/c that does happen when an ovary is removed. If her second ovary needs to be removed, they will more than likely do a full hysterectomy b/c without ovaries, a uterus and fallopian tubes are useless. In that event, she will be on estrogen replacement therapy if her body can handle it which will help with the sex drive. Some women don't react well though to estrogen therapy and may have to discontinue it...in that case they will go through instant menopause and have an increased chance of developing heard disease and osteoporosis...but after a hysterectomy many women experience weight gain, fatigue and depression to name a few. A hysterectomy takes a big toll on a woman's body...almost all the women in my family had to have one, and i may have to have one in the next few years and i am only 23, (thank God i already have at least one son.) So i have seen what it can do to a woman.
My other advice is if you two are planning on having a baby sometime soon, she shouldn't worry about taking any clen or other things...there is no need to have that in her system if she gets pregnant. It will only complicate things. Her body seems to be going through enough right now. I would suggest that after all this has passed, she can give clen or whatever else a shot, but too much at once may just have complicated effects on her body.
Hope i was somewhat informative...good luck to you guys on trying to concieve and good luck to her if she needs another operation.

The only additional comment I would throw in is the usual comment on here about the use of T3 w/o steroids. It is extremely catabolic and does not discriminate on what it eats -- fat and muscle.

If you do decide to pursue it (of course with consideration to all the other stuff you have on your plate...!) WarLobo has an excellent post on a long taper schedule for T3.

Andre9 said:
Thank you for your answer. I don't want her to take roids. Clen and cytomel are not steroids. She took T2 and MD6 in the past with no side effects, so clen+T3 is only a step-up.

She was on cortisone for 5 years because of a cyst on her ovary. Now, doctors are afraid that the 2nd one could be sick as well. She can still have a baby, but the situation will deteriorate rapidly after she discontinue the birth control pill. So it's like, discontinue the pill, make a baby fast and prey.

Andre
Sorry, I misread the meds. I have never heard of being on steroids for a "sick" ovary. Come to think of it, I have never heard of a "sick" ovary. Where do you live and have you had second opinions?

Top Bottom