Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weekend carb up or refeed! Check this out!

M

MohawkMuscle

1 small 12" pizza

Calories 1663
fat 82
carbs 153
protein 75
yummy!

Bro, maybe im missing something hear. But it looks like your going to just one meal and its going to be a 12 inch pizza?

Thats not going to work well at all for raising leptin. That meal has almost as much fat as carbs in it.

Plus, one meal usually isnt sufficient for raising leptin. If your going to do a short refeed, id suggest at least 8-10 hours. With much less fat and much more carbs.

Whatever works for ya then bro. I usually keep my fat intake on refeeds within 10% of total cals. I found if i take too much fat in i cant eat enough carbs and i tend to bloat more than just the carbs alone. But thats just me.

Creatureofnight said:
Whatever works for ya then bro. I usually keep my fat intake on refeeds within 10% of total cals. I found if i take too much fat in i cant eat enough carbs and i tend to bloat more than just the carbs alone. But thats just me.

Not to mention that i beleive Par has mentioned that increased Leptin levels are a result of glucose metabloizm so the extra fat is really serving no purpose whereas extra carbs would.

well my total carbs for the day hit a high of 431g!!! prot. 116g and fat 174g

=w= said:

Not to mention that i beleive Par has mentioned that increased Leptin levels are a result of glucose metabloizm so the extra fat is really serving no purpose whereas extra carbs would.

Fat will decrease glycolysis, which will divert some extra glucose through the hexosamine biosythetic pathway, so it is not worthless, but it is indeed not at all ideal.

par deus..

You seem very knowledgable when it comes to diets.
Do you have a website with more info?

I have been on this diet for almost 4 weeks now with decent results as you can see above...

But I was reading "sports supplement review 4" and there is a well known author in there who gives his take on getting ripped. Im sure you have geard of him...I have forgotten his name but his initial are are T.A.
Anyways... he says that low carb dieting should only be followed for 4 weeks. Then you go back to eating more carbs...200g per day with 270g of protein per day, even during the very low carbs fat intake was only up to 60g.
He also advocates eating 2 carb meals 1 hour and 3 hour after training.

just wanted some input...

thanks

Top Bottom