Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

week 5 of ckd.

gymrat

New member
Up untill now things seemed to be going really well. But this week i haven't really lost any lbs.

started at 185 i am now about 164.

any suggestions?
 
I'm in the same boat as you. I started at 215 and did a straight low-carb for about 3 months until I hit the low 190's... switched to CKD (currently in my third week) and have been pinned at 190 since the first week (of CKD). The scale is literally pegged directly on 190. It won't budge! I appear to be getting leaner though... I'm going to get my bodyfat tested on Thursday to see what's up.

Not sure about suggestions, since we both have the same problem... maybe up your fat intake? drop your cals? drink more water? cut out artificial sweeteners? add AM cardio? be patient and stay the course?

How low are you trying to go? I'd like to get to ~180 and see how things look. The last 10 lbs are always the hardest...
 
How low are you trying to go? I'd like to get to ~180 and see how things look. The last 10 lbs are always the hardest... [/B]

My goal is 8% BF. I'm not hung up on the scale, but it's always in the back of my mind.
 
That happened to me too.

This is week 7 for me on CKD. a couple weeks ago I stalled out and didnt lose any. I usually lost 2-2.5lbs per wk. I didnt really change anything but a few days later 3lbs came off.....go figure.

Give it another week, it should kick back in. You've made great progress so far.....you'll get there.

I dont think I'd drop my cal's lower than bwX10 if your really stuck though. Maybe try adding 10 min to each cardio session and make sure to hit your calorie goals during the carb up.

--best to ya!
 
I also started taking about five grams of creatine a day (started about a week ago). Perhaps that might be the answer.
 
for what I read if you just use pure creatine and not mixed with anything else then it should be fine. But you would abe to take larger doses of creatine to work. Some recomend taking the creatine on the carbup day. I did the CKD diet for 3 months. The first eight weeks I did not take any fat loss suplements. On the beggining of the 9th week I started taking NYC and started using Lypoderm-Y (cheaper version of Yohimburn). By the 7th week I had stalled but when I started taking the NYC and using the Lipoderm I started loosing waight again. Also, after week 5 my weight loss rate decreased significantly. I guess is just the nature of the diet.
 
I'm not sure my kidneys would like large doses of creatine rght now. I think doing CKD is enough strain on my system. I might just quit the creatine all together.
 
Top Bottom