Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 11 and I break my arm. Help

Stallbro

I'm im week 11 of my 12 week 400mg test e cycle and i broke my humerus. Do i finish out the cycle or start pct asap? How am i supposed to recover with a broken arm? Thanks guys. This sucks.

Stallbro said:
I'm im week 11 of my 12 week 400mg testosterone enanthate cycle and i broke my humerus. Do i finish out the cycle or start PCT - post cycle therapy - asap? How am i supposed to recover with a broken arm? Thanks guys. This sucks.

Since you only have 1 more week, just finish it out. I guess look to all the natty supps you can for PCT as well as standard protocol. Try to hang on to everything you got. With that in mind, I guess the leg press, extension, leg curls can still be done with a broken arm. So you still have that.....50% of your muscle mass right?

Keep the diet in check and make sure the protein intake is still on point. That sucks bro. Good luck. In six weeks, light it up.

Yeah that does blow. I would agrea to finish it out and work on legs, my legs always need attention. How did you break it? Jerking it to hard?

agreed, just keep your diet up and follow your pct. If nothing else this will give you the opportunity to blast your legs big time. Just chalk it up to shit happens and try not to worry about it too much.

Finish ur cycle as planned ...Concentrate on ur legs calves and abs and you may try some hyperextensions (where you flex the muscle for 20 seconds continuously then release and all over again for sets of 8) . I read somewhere in a mag that when ur injured this is one way to train around certain injuries, may help some or not but it certainly wont hurt... Anyways good luck

I know this is an old one but maybe you guys can give me advice. How long after the humorous break were you able to do pressing exercises? i wanna poke my arm with gear like basting a turkey but dont wanna comprimise the integrity of the new bone growth or get my muscles stronger than my healing bone. thanks for any advise.

bones heal, muscles heal. really people who tear muscles and break bones shouldn't cry about it. i tore my triceps and still worked out through it anyway, took about 2 months to heal but i dealt with it. wrapped it up and kept working out. yeah it took longer to heal cause i didn't rest it but oh well.

its the ligaments, and cartilage, and tendons that have permanent damage and when you get those injuries they are nagging and frustrating. i have an old football injury to my forearm, and tendonitis comes and goes as it pleases.. huge pain

yea i stirred it up because im now going thru the same thing and wanted to know the long term recovery process. any advice is appreciated

Top Bottom